Chapter twenty one

The peaceful protest march

A believer is a person who believes in the truth or existence of something.
****************************************************************

Natalia's pov

On a scale of one to ten, this was going to be fine well I would at least say that it was a great sunny day without any percentage of downpours in the sky while they were standing outside the campus building using megaphones, Whereas I was in the radio room recording my speech on how every single student should have the right to vote or be able to voice their own opinions on several occasions.

Monday at two thirty pm in the afternoon, I have got my friends surrounding the radio room outside to check if the coast of clear, the hockey team on the football field along with all the different types of athletes, the mathematical athletes, the science students and quarter of the most student bodies surrounding the outside of the university building as part of my protest against the man aka Mr Stone deserve to have his profession ripped away from him.

"On one too many accounts our people had their horrific encounter with Mr Stone and I have the evidence to support their statement right here!"I said disappointed in general.

slowly I began to exhale before taking a deep breath and then I read a list of all the information that people who were unable to find a solution to the problem so I expressed their opinions or thoughts about it, everything was going to be out in the open for everyone including the teachers or the professors to hear because we would not be silenced by anyone.

My dad always says to me that there was this magic in me as he could tell that I was going to go somewhere big in life especially when I was a young girl the age of ten, he saw a lot of potential in me and believe that I could change the world if I wanted to one step at a time. More than ever I want to prove to everyone who has been doubting me that I did have what it takes to go places without letting people's rude remarks about me affect my successes as well as prevent me from achieving more in life.

"You have about one hour to join everyone else outside without getting caught by the Dean of our university" warned Charlie.

To all my exes and haters who didn't fight for me or with me, this was the part of me that you were never ever taken away from me! So, now I was fighting against the hierarchy to prove them all wrong that women are most successful or stronger than they would ever expect. This wasn't a heartbreak anthem but much more than a sad song was one of my favorite inspiring words as a quote that Rochelle told me once.

The truth was I didn't do this protest to become famous on the news or the media at all. Nonetheless, I was doing it for five in millions of people out here who have been unlucky enough to experience this kind treatment or judgment against them because I wanted to help others by changing the world around us.

Furthermore, as I lived and breathed I wanted to impact and help inspire others individually to step forward to keep that they're never alone again to use their power of free speech to speak out their truth message.

"Thank you for the heads up Lottie, Avenna and Rochelle, I need you to help me create a distraction for them until Jessa and I escape from here."I instructed them.

I was very fortunate to have friends who were going to stick around with me through the ups and downs even when days like these get worse than ever before and they were always willing to help me out. I was the most grateful person ever for all of their support in this protest even if it was just my words against my old professor Stone then some actions should be taken.

"Wyatt is requesting that we should do a dance mob outside for the protest," Avenna told me as she looked quite a bit unsure herself.

Also, at this moment I knew that I was doing this for everyone else but at such a young age of twenty they suddenly assumed that we didn't know anything but in reality, we were all the future generations who know everything about politics and law.