Three

Luca ☝️

Lilly Russo pov

"Thoses are my friends, I'll introduce them to you." Bella says.

She walks towards the door and opens it.

"Can't wait for some snacks!" I hear a boy shout.

"No Jake. Last time we had to make more." Bella says.

"Fineee." The boy Jake whines.

They a come in and see me.

"Oh - you're the new student." A boy says who has blonde hair.

"I'm Luca, that's Jake Ryan and Axel." They introduce themselves once again.

"She works here now." Bella says smiling as she sits down.

"When does the cafe open?" I ask.

"In about thirty minutes." She says as I nod.

I then leave the cafe and leave. I just sit down outside the door. On the side of the door there is a small bench.

I pull out a lighter and cigarette.

My lighter is cute, hello kitty.

I get the cigarette slowly bringing it to my lips and I grab the lighter flicking it.

Once it's lighted - the cigarette. I inhale it sighing as I exhale it.

I look at my watch.

Twenty nine minutes left.

"You shouldn't be smoking when you work in a cafe. Learned it the hard way." Bella says as she sits down as she chulckes.

"At my other job I got fired because the people said I stinked." Bella says laughing.

I get my mini backpack and I grab a perfume.

I then put it on the table.

"Once I finsh I spray it. I also have a extra unused toothbrush and gum." I said.

"Woah." Bella says.

"Well why don't we go in and make some more, Jake is eating some." Bella says whining as I smile a bit.

I step on the cigarette and picking it up.

We go inside and I go to the bathroom. I get toilet paper and wrap it around the cigarette and throw it in the trash.

I get the toothbrush and toothpaste from my back. I take off the wrapper from the toothbrush and wet it. I get the toothpaste and put some on the toothbrush.

I then start to brush my teeth.

Three minutes later I finsh. I try the toothbrush and put it in my backpack along with the toothpaste.

I then get someone gum and pop one in my mouth before unwrapping it.

I throw the wrapper away and wash my hands then head out.

I go behind the counter as I see Bella behind their too.

"Axel, can you flip the sigh?" Bella ask.

"Sure." Axel says walking to the door and flipping the sigh so people know that it's open.

"Oh yea! I'm finally not the only girl no more. I got her to be my friend!" Bella says smiling happily.

The door opens as the bell rings.

A little girl comes in with anothor older girl.

They're both kids, no older then nine and four.

"Hwllo missy!" The four year old says looking at me smiling. I smile looking at her.