9| Untold Feelings

Next Day

In School

"I hate you! How can you tell mom about the result!?? You're really nosy, you know!"

Fiza was really furious at Kashmala, that she told her mother about the result, well not exactly her but her mother, she told her mom about the result.

Her mother literally gave her the longest lecture she has ever, I mean ever heard. Her mood was already ruined just a little more push and she will explode.

Kashmala scrunched her face, "I didn't mom did," she said in her defense . "And I have to tell her about the result and I swear she forced me to tell her about your marks"

Fiza rolled her eyes at her explanation, come on she already knew that Kashmala's mother always look for opportunities to her down

"Yeah, right!"

"I swear"

"Okay! I got it , you don't have to explain again and again, the damage is done already.... Let's just go now we are already late for class" she started walking fast , leaving her behind

When Fiza was going upstairs for her classroom, her eyes fell on Hamza who was just entering in his classroom
Fiza said in her mind

"All the best Mr Crush, may your day be blessed by Allah"

After some classes, Kashmala suddenly asked Fiza

Achaaa tell me Fiza, "Are you afraid to fall in love?"

Fiza said while looking down,"I'm afraid of being the only one who falls"

Kashmala-
Wait what??? Is there anyone in your life???

Tears were now beginning to well up in Fiza's eyes but she stopped the tears from falling by blinking and said..

"I fell for someone I never thought I would fall for"

Kashmala-
Who's he???? Huh???

Fiza-
"He is the stars in my empty night sky"
You know what Kashmala, If I had 2 hearts I would fall for him twice but the sad part is He will never know how strongly a girl had once loved him !!!

Kashmala-
So idiot, go tell him that you like him !!

Fiza-
It's not that easy

Kashmala-
KYU??????

Fiza-
He's already in Relationship, and you know what I choose to love him in silence because in silence I feel no rejection ....

Kashmala-
Ugh, Accha tell me "What's your type?"

Fiza-
"I haven't listed ever ... I don't believe in this type and all ....Love is a feeling, It can happen any time at any place with anyone!"

Kashmala-
"Oh Fiza, you are too innocent yaar ! Now a days where you all get a guy like love material?"

Fiza-
"Maybe you are right or maybe not ! Who knows what's written in our destiny?"

Kashmala-
"I"ll never understand your lecture on love!"

Fiza-
"Kashmala, marriage and love happen at one time in whole life . Then why not wait for the right person and right timming? When your path will collide with the Guy of your dreams , you will be able to know, these feelings!"

Kashmala-
"Ohhh, yeah! I have heard this dialogue !!! It's from SRK's film Kuch Kuch Hota Hai,right?

Hum ek baar jeete hai, eb baar marte hai, shaadi bhi ek hi baar hoti hai, pyaar bhi ek baar hota hai!"