Chapter 28~ surprise

Chapter 28 ~ Surprise

I sat on the bed with Anna stroking little Scott's soft hand as he slept. "So how have you been?" She asked

"I should be asking you that" I said and she smiled softly kissing Scott's head. "I'm perfect" she said and I smiled; the door opened and the boys walked in.

"Hello ladies" Evan smiled kissing my head then pecking Anna's lips. "Did you get my chicken?" She asked and he rolled his eyes holding up a bag making her grin. "I swear it's like your still pregnant" he muttered opening the bag and I felt Mason behind me making me bite my lip. Things have still been tense since he killed that man...

"Hey" he whispered in my ear and I shivered from his warm breath. "Hi" I said looking down and he put his head against mine "how long are you going to avoid me?" He mumbled and I just leaned my head back against his chest feeling the sparks. He wrapped his arms around me kissing my shoulder.

Evan cleared his throat loudly making us look and he stared at Mason giving him some look. Me and Anna frowned looking between them and Mason nodded, "Jordyn can you watch Scottie for a second? I need to talk to Anna" Evan said and Anna frowned.

"Uh sure" I said walking to Anna and she sat up putting him in my arms. I held the little bundle in my arms and Mason put his arm around my waist walking out.

"What's going on?" I asked as he closed the door "trust me you'll find out in a few minutes" he said walking down the hall and I followed him holding Scott in my arms.

He yawned holding my finger and I smiled softly touching his tiny nose. We walked in his office and I chuckled softly kissing Scott's head.

I looked up seeing a purple box on the desk, "what's that?" I asked sitting down and he leaned on the desk. "It's a present... For you" he said and I looked at him, "you got me a present?" I said with a raised eyebrow "Evan helped" he said rubbing the back of his neck and I stood up.

"Hold him" I said and he tensed up. "He's sleeping it's okay" I said "I'll crush him" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes. I grabbed his arms softly putting it into a cradling position and walked closer putting Scott in his arms.

"Not to hard. Relax" I said quietly and he sat there tensely holding him. I looked at him as he looked down at Scott holding him, I smiled biting my lip and he looked at me.

"Hurry up and open the present. I don't want to sneeze and accidentally crush him" he muttered and I rolled my eyes. I bit my lip grabbing the box and he held Scott watching me.

I pulled on the gold ribbons opening it and bit my lip opening the box. I moved the pink tissue over and smiled seeing a blue dress, "you told me blue was your favorite color... It is right?" He said

"Yes it is. Mason this is beautiful" I said taking it out "you're going to wear it tonight" he said

"What's tonight?" I said looking at him "I want to take you out to dinner" he said and I looked at him surprised. "You what?" I said

"You know I hate repeating myself" he sighed in annoyance and I smiled looking down. "Where?" I asked

"Not telling you" he said as Scott began moving "take him!" He said wide eyed and I giggled grabbing Scott cradling him patting his bottom softly.

He curled up falling back to sleep and Mason sighed in relief. "I've never seen you panic like that" I giggled "shut up" he muttered sitting on the desk.

I smiled looking down seeing Scott looking at me with those blue eyes. "Hi handsome" I smiled softly and he held my finger, I slowly bounced him up and down making him smile. I giggled poking his nose and he played with my necklace making baby noises.