Chapter 5: The boss lady

Author's POV:

It took them 6 hrs to reach Nishit villa, it was night time by now , the villa was situated in a old distant village of Rajasthan called Ratripur.

As Shivansh, Trishani and Dhara got off the car , their eyes fell on an ancient architecture styled villa.

Shivansh noticed , another van and a car , coming and stopping behind their car. From the car , came down his bhai's docter and another doc and four nurses who treated his bhai closely.

But then the Van door opened and the nurses and doctors , rushed towards it , then came out a bulky looking man out of the van , holding the end of a hospital bed and he saw his brother being taken carefully out by them.

Dhara held Shivansh and Trishani's hand and lead them towards the the villa entrance.

( Think that it's night time)

Dhara , Shivansh and Trishani went inside , as they passed the main gate and were about to go through the door. A middle aged women, opened the door smiling but with tears in her eyes and hugged Dhara instantly.

(Dhara) D- Boro ma , tumi kemon acho?

( Badi ma , how are you?)

Badi ma- Amar shonamoni! Ato din por, tor amar kotha mone holo?

(My diamond! You remembered me after so long?)

Dhara didn't want to stall at the entrance for any longer , as Rudraneel needed instant care.

D:- Boro ma , pore kotha boli aishob niye? Aage jara asheche tader appayon korar bondobosto kori?

(Let's talk about all those things later. First let's take care of those who came.)

Badi ma- Hai. Ooder niye aai.
(Yes. Bring them in.)

Dhara ,Shivansh and Trishani gave side , Rudraneel was carried in first by the helpers.

Dhara instantly got in behind them and guided the helpers , they took Rudraneel to a room which at first seemed like a library, but then Dhara pushed bookshelf and another secret but well-lighted room came in view.