Chapter 22: Moments

Author's POV:

After Dhara came back , she helped him in taking the medicine and said with sarcasm slathered in her tone,

"Let's go, help you shave now! And turn you , from Ravindranath Thakur jr. back to the Rudraneel Singh Chauhan!"

Saying this, Dhara took Rudraneel's hand and started to walk with him towards the bathroom, but she suddenly felt a pull on her wrist!

And in no time, her upper half collided with Rudraneel's, sending a sensation throughout her body , that she found hard to decipher.

Rudraneel slid his arms behind her back and pulled her closer , her arm automatically rested on his chest as a reflex.

(Imagine the them in casuals)

Rudraneel gazed intensely in Dhara's eyes.
He brought his face close to hers , his eyes still didn't leave Dhara's.
Dhara was stiff , her mind was still processing about what was actually happening.

Rudraneel's face was so close , that an inch closer would make it a kiss!

But instead, he tilted his head making his cheeks , slide and rub on Dhara's. His grown beard poked Dhara's soft cheeks, sending shivers all through her body..

She visibly shivered in his arms as if an electric current ran through her skin ; Rudraneel brought his lips close to her ears and whispered ; dominance and authority dripping from his tone,

"Call me Ravindranath Thakur jr. one more time... and I will show you who Rudraneel Singh Chauhan is."

Dhara gulped hearing this , she felt her throat going dry ,a sudden urge surged through her, as if to see , who is Rudraneel Singh Chauhan.

But not giving in to the urge , she pushed Rudraneel away abruptly but gently.

She stood folding her arms under her chest and spoke sternly,

"Mr. Rudraneel Singh Chauhan. Do you want to shave or not?" *Giving stinky her eyes*

"Well obviously I do!", replied Rudraneel, in a innocent tone as if he's never done anything mischievous!

Dhara stared at Rudraneel in the same stance for a few secs before turning back on her heels , to walk towards the Bathroom.

They both went inside and Dhara prepared all the things required for him to shave.

Rudraneel, leaning on the door frame , gazed intensely on each of her movements.

After Dhara had prepared everything, she called Rudraneel to enter, he came in.
Dhara was standing by the washbasin counter, Rudraneel came in and trapped her inbetween him and the counter,