Chapter 34

In the early morning of December 27th, Lin Zhai

Lin Yuehuan straightened Ruan Ning's collar, loaded an R9 model pocket pistol with bullets himself, and handed it to him.

"Zhang Hua will issue you a gun when you leave the base. Keep this one in the space and can only use it in emergencies, you know?"

This miniature pistol is only 132mm long. It is small in size and light in weight. It is not suitable for killing zombies, but it is good for sneak attacks. I hope Ruan Ning will not hesitate when it is time to use it.

Ruan Ning nodded obediently and put the gun into the space. He didn't raise any questions about Lin Yuehuan's statement that he would be equipped with a gun later.

Although the power is powerful, it will always run out. At this moment, Ruan Ning has already realized that this trip is not as simple as he was in the sea of ​​clouds.

When he was in Yunhai City, most of the people Ruan Ning encountered were first-level zombies. At that time, he hardly received any attacks under the water film formed by the water system power. Even when collecting supplies, he entered as soon as the power was almost exhausted. space.

It can be said that Ruan Ning has been living so smoothly since the end of the world, which makes him unaware of the horror of the end of the world. Once people lose their awe of the apocalypse, they will easily act hastily, just like Ruan Ning easily exposed his space before.

In the last days, this kind of sloppiness and imprudence is almost fatal. Once discovered by a caring person, Ruan Ning will suffer unimaginable harm.

Lin Yuehuan has seen this clearly early on. He hopes that Ruan Ning can start to truly face the end of the world during this mission. He hopes to gradually transform from a boy in a way that allows Ruan Ning to grow up under the greatest protection. for a man.

Lin Yuehuan loved his cleverness, his innocence and softness, but he also looked forward to what kind of charming Ruan Ning would transform into after going through the cruel baptism of the apocalypse.

I look forward to your return, little one.

Lin Yuehuan put on an unchanging smile and rubbed the top of Ruan Ning's soft hair affectionately like every elder who saw him off, thinking silently in his heart...

This trip to Quxian County was not as easy as Zhang Hua said. Quxian County is located in the east of Nancheng, about 2,000 kilometers away from Z City. Zhang Hua estimated based on the current road conditions that they would actually arrive in a week.

Nancheng is a famous pharmaceutical city. The nationally famous Nancheng Pharmaceutical pharmaceutical factory is located in Qu County.

In many counties around Nancheng, many large and small factories specializing in the production of medical devices have also emerged. Various medical ancillary products are sold throughout the country through Nancheng.

There is no large base near Nancheng. It is a place where anyone with the ability can assemble a team to collect supplies.

Many large bases have also issued missions to collect medical supplies in Nancheng, and the Z City base is no exception.

On the mission board in the mission hall, the A-level mission column clearly says——

{Task: Go to Nancheng to collect medical supplies and drugs; Reward: Each team member will be awarded 500 points, and the collected materials can be exchanged for points according to the list in the redemption hall; Requirements: Teams of eight or more people can receive this task. }