Twenty one

Y/n POV

The only reason I went with min was because I wanted to hurt Jake. I knew this would make him think a lot, or maybe there were no such feelings as he said.

Everything he had said or did with me was all lie. What exactly was he getting out of this, my whole life was a life at this point. I was shivering from being in the water for a while.

Y/n- Did you know it was a set up all along?
Min- I'm just as clueless as you. I really thought he was as interested as I was. I'm sorry about that.
Y/n- take me home.

He said nothing else and actually did what I told him to do. It's not that I've forgiven what he has done to me, but it was my only way to get away from Jake.

Everything he's given me was thrown out the window. I wanted absolutely nothing to do with him, once they do something once it's likely they'll do it twice.

When I got home I was outside for a bit since it was super late. Eventually my mother opened the door and when she saw me in my state. She gasped and yelled for my father.

From tiredness I fell into her arms and mom stopped cried. But hugged her from being cold, the door was opened and I saw min drive away.

My brother came downstairs as well as my father and covered me to make me warm. I felt like it was all a dream and that I could wake up and it all be lie.

But the truth was I was living in the lie. After a bit I got warmer and gained my strength back, " y/n you haven't said anything for an hour, sweetie what happened to you? Where's Jake?"

Just hearing his name made me angry. " it was a set up, he never truly wanted me. It was to prove himself but I still don't know everything " I said tearing up more

They all were in shock and disbelief not knowing what to say back. " who dropped you off right now?"

Y/n- Min
Father- wasn't he the one who shot Jake?
Y/n- he saved my life tonight, I had downed in a pool but he gave me cpr right before Jake arrived.

I went to my room which I missed. I felt like I was finally in peace, I didn't have to worry about anything. It took me a bit to sleep but eventually I did.

Morning:

It was around 9 in the morning when my mom came into my room with a tray of food. " eat you look so weak" I gave her a small smile

I missed her cooking. It brought me back to when I felt happy, my emotions over took me right now. Having no phone had benefits, I could disconnect myself from the world.

Mom- what are you going to do now?
Y/n- I'm still lost, I need help I-
Mom- it's okay don't think about it right now, just eat your food.

After eating my food I thought taking a walk with the fresh breeze could calm me down a bit more. It was around spring time, the trees would be blooming any minute now.

I looked dead the way I was walking so I tried walking more normal. I saw a bunch of little kids playing on the playground so I sat on a bench and observed from afar.

I really imagined myself walking down the aisle one day and getting married to the men I thought was my soulmate. My bestfriend and lover for the rest of my life.

Suddenly a kid came running up to me. Handing me a tulip, just a single one. The boy that ran away, the tulip had a piece of paper attached to it.

Note: I hope this makes you feel better

But it didn't say who it was from. I looked around but no one I knew. I learned my lesson once I placed the tulip on the bench and left it there as I walked away.

I felt like I was being watched, so I thought going back home was a good idea.
" y/n"

Someone calling my name should I stop or not? I didn't know what To do I hated this. Was I just too broken, someone grabbed me by my hand and stopped me.

I was afraid to look back but I had too. The man removed the hoodie off from their head,

Ja....ke

Jake- just let me explain please, this was not supposed to go this way
Y/n- THEN WHAT WAY? You lied Jake, you fucking lied this whole time. I-... IM DONE!!!

I was yelling at this point. I was taking all of my anger out on him. He finally saw how hurt this had made me, I pulled my arm away from him and walked away.

But yet he didn't give up. He followed behind me until I saw my brother run from across the street and over to me. He got in front of me and told Jake to leave.

Jake- You still owe me why are you getting involved ?

My brother got money from his pocket and threw it at him. " go get fucking drugged like that one day, you wanna show people what your really capable of?" That shut Jake up right away

Jake- y/n I really do love you, I'll always love you. Just let me explain to you correctly
Y/n- fuck off!
Jake- I'll do anything please

He has fallen to his knees and begged for his life. For a moment I was giving in but this was just too much to forget in a day.

Y/n- you did it Jake. You want a hug? Kiss what? You accomplished proving you're a real man, let's throw a party for you.
Jake- I want you y/n. I don't care about proving to anyone who I am. Bevause I want you to find yourself through me.
Y/n- wow thank you because I already did. I stupid fucking girl who fell for an idiot like you.

I truly did love you