Twenty three

Jake- How do you know? Did she tell you? Your not even the father and she's telling you?
Min- She didn't tell me anything, I got curious and saw she went to the doctors. Then that's where I found out.

There was no form of me having contact with y/n. So I would have to go myself to her, after all that was my kid too. I got my coat and left quickly.

When I got to her house I was backing out. I waited in my car for a while, maybe she would come out. And luckily she did.

Y/n POV
I had decided that I was going to continue my life without a guy. They were just a waste of time, I left my house to go look at apartments.

I loved being with my parents but soon enough, when my baby would be born I didn't want them to get woken up. As I walked down the street someone randomly approached me.

I got scared and backed up, " Why did you tell me you were pregnant?" Jake said getting in my face, I didn't know to tell him the truth or lie.

Y/n- I'm not pregnant. You really think I'd have a baby with you?
Jake- Now that I remember we fucked and never protected ourselves.
Y/n- Okay but I'm not pregnant I don't know where you're getting that from.
Jake- Tell me the truth y/n.

I rolled my eyes and kept walking but he dragged me back. Pulling in my wrist and yelling in my face to tell him the truth. I've never seen this side of him, Was this who he truly was?

Y/n- you're hurting me Jake, and I don't want nothing to do with you anymore.
Jake- that baby is my kid too, you have no right taking me out of their life.
Y/n- And YOU HAD NO RIGHT LYING TO ME. You think it's fair of what you did? I'm trying to forget Jake but you keep coming back like I'm going to forgive you.

I pulled my hands away from him. " you never let me explain y/n, you think that was fair? You don't even know the whole truth and your hating on me." I scoffed

He really did sound stupid, I nodded my head in disappointment. He was just getting in my way, who told him I was pregnant?

Jake- I love you y/n , IM FUCKING IN LOVE WITH YOU! I'd kill for you, but please just listen to me.
Y/n- tell me we weren't just friends than huh?
Jake- I never considered you that ever, but I can't loose you and I can't see you get with someone else.

At this time I really thought if I should give him a chance to Acrually explain himself. He has been showing up for a reason, maybe this wasn't his intention.

Y/n- okay here's my number. Right now I'm busy but I'll text you when I can.
Jake- thank you so much y/n.

We then parted ways. Hopefully this wasn't going to be a mistake I was making. I'm glad I was able to stick up for myself and not let him do whatever he wants.

I spent the day looking at apartments but none of them were my taste. I wanted easy access especially when my belly would get bigger. Somewhere near my mothers house too.

Next day:

I was looking at Jake's number and ready to text but suddenly I received a message from him.

Jake- Can you meet up right now?
Y/n- yes I can.
Jake- I'll go pick you up at your house than?
Y/n- yes that's fine.

I had taken pictures pre pregnancy and just take picture through out it. That's when he had come, I don't know why I was nervous. It felt like we were in the talking stage and we were going out.

I had to be tough. I got out and went to his car. I had let me brother know just in case of anything. I got inside the car and Jake drove off.

Jake- do you mind going to my office?
Y/n- no it's fine

We got to his office and a lot of people were watching us go by. They still gave me those nice smiles, when we reached the elevator..

He pressured me into going into the corner of the elevator. I just looked up at him confused of what he was doing. " I'm telling you now, I can't let you leave my side" he said looking at me straight into my eyes.

The elevator doors opened and the poeple on this floor just looked at us, like what was going on.
I pushed him back

Instead of us going out the elevator he pressed the door to shut again but I opened it back up. He sighed and took my wrist pulling me all the way to his office slamming the doors shut.

He sat me down on the couch. " I really can't resist anymore y/n"

Y/n- I came here to talk nothing else. Sit down and explain to me or else I'm leaving and blocking you out of my life forever.
Jake- okay ok. You know about the setup but the truth is it was for my parents. I will never be good enough for them.
Y/n- your parents are nice and sweet. What are you talking about?
Jake- that's what you think. They barely switched up one me not too long ago. They're ready to see me fail once again, but I don't care anymore. I just want to be by your side forever.

Forever....?