Three- Heartbreak and Wolves

At the end of the school day, I watched as Edward takes Bella's hand, guiding her to the woods. I knew he felt me there, watching him. I felt his relief as I didn't go to stop it from happening. I should've but a part of me was extremely hopeful that Bella being upset would truly stop him.

Boy was I wrong.

I felt a gust of wind from behind me, my bedroom window open.
slowly walk into my room, all there was, was a letter on the ground.

Not even the decency of saying goodbye in person. I get a handwritten letter.

I stare at it but I don't go to it. I don't move my legs to grab it. Instead I let it sit there. I turn out of the room and into the living room.

My body was hard as a rock.

Fragile like porcelain glass. It stayed still.

I knew what the letter meant. They were gone.

They left and I didn't even knew what that meant for us.

Any of us.

I then realized that Bella was all alone in the woods. I quickly snapped out of my mood and ran out of the door.

I heard Charlie's cop car speeding down the road so I rushed into the trees.
Listening for my sister. Once I locked into her whimpers of cries, tripping down to the ground I sped up.

Rushing to her.

How could he leave alone like this?

How could they do this to her?

"Bella..." I whisper out, hearing her but not seeing her. I start to freak out, not realizing she was behind a tree on the ground.

"Bella." I fall down beside her.

"He left!" She hyperventilated. I grab her, and she clings onto me.

"They left." She cries out, I stay silent, rubbing her back. Letting her cry it out.
We sat together on the dirt ground.

After moments that felt like minutes, that I knew have been hours she finally sits up and looks at me.

"You knew?" She hiccuped and my eyebrows lifted a tiny bit.

"You knew didn't you?" She pushes off of me, falling backwards. "I didn't-"
"Don't lie to me, [Name], you knew." She states, not asking anymore.

"No, I mean yes. I did, but listen." I stick my hands out trying to reason with her but she shut me out.

"Why didn't you tell me? We- I could've stopped them. We could've changed their minds." Her eyes start to water once again, I didn't even know that someone could cry this much.

"Bella I tried." Infrown.

"Not hard enough, we could've done it somehow!" She argued. I just stared at her.
"We could've- we could've..."

"No, Bella." I go to touch her but she pushes away from me. My hand freezes in the air.
"Go away."

She lays down, I shake my head.

"I'm staying with you." I sit still. "[Name], please." She mumbles, getting onto her side and staying there.

"I can't just leave you in the woods Bella." I sigh.

"Just leave, [Name]! Please, go!" She screams, sitting up for a moment only to fall back down.
It reminds me of when we were kids and she pushed me away unintentionally.
Being an older sister I guess it's normal to push away the younger one.

Yelling at me to get out of her room, that l'm ruining her life by trying to hang out with her and her friends.

The flashbacks of us being little girls.