𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓: 𝐑𝐮𝐥𝐞𝐬

2 days later

2 days later

I haven't even seen Giovanni once since I've moved in. It's like he's avoiding seeing me for the life of him. I mean could you blame him?

I've been keeping track of my black eye and it's chosen to heal very slowly. Being a lighter shade of purple now, my eye has become more red though.

It's currently 5:04 pm and I'm sitting on my bed reading a book for the millionth time this week.

I'm at one of those parts and I'm squealing. "Omg that's so hot!" I whisper shouts. How I'm like a little girl.

It would be nice to experience something like that for myself. For it to feel good and not hurt. I haven't let a make touch me since that one night. I just want to be able to enjoy something like that, you know? Have a man worship me and call me his. Do anything for me.

I let out a deep sigh, closing my book. I leave it out knowing I'll be back to it in the next hour or so.

I make my way to the kitchen in search for Margot when I hear a loud meow. There is a cat here?

I turn around just as a grey cat comes around the corner. I'm allergic to cats but I love them so much. I've always wanted one. It comes up to me and weaves through my legs.

"Aww hi baby

"Aww hi baby." I coo picking it up.
It immediately cuddles into my hold and I almost cry at how cute it is. Carrying it with me to the kitchen.

I see Margot cleaning a picture frame and she spots me with the cat. "Ah I see you met Nala. Isn't she so cute?" She says patting her on the head. "That name makes her even more cute." I laugh walking to the couch with her.

I think I've found my new best friend. She climbs on my shoulders, resting there and nudging her head in my neck.

I let her sit there and try to get up with her on my shoulders. She lets me and we walk around the house like this. Grabbing a water and croissant from the counter I go back to my room.

Now having Nala on my lap I eat my food and watch 365 days on my laptop. It's kind of a hassle to watch movies on my tv so I choose to watch them in my laptop.

I hear Margot's voice on the other side of the door and She comes in after knocking. "Mr Morelli is here and would like you to meet him in his office." She says taking a pause. "Try not to make him mad, he's got a short temper." She whisper the second part quieter and I nod scared.

Nala is asleep on my bed so I leave her there and follow Margot to his office.

I knock on the hard wood of the door and wait. A deep voice answers from the other side. "Come in." And I do just that. Opening the creaky door there sits Mr Morelli all high and mighty on his chair.

I probably shouldn't be saying stuff like that but he can't hear me anyways so it's fine.

Keeping my gaze down I walk to his desk. "You wanted to see me." I atte taking a quick glance up to see him staring at me clicking his pen.

"Take a Seat. We need to discuss some thing."

I sit at the oddly warm chair at the front of his desk and fiddle with my hands.
"We are going to talk about rules and starting off. Look at me when I'm talking to you." He says sternly and I look up to meet his gaze "s-sorry."

God why was I stuttering?

I can see his gaze flicker to my eye and I look down for a second before looking back up.

"Good. Now that you living here we have to have rules so you don't get anyone or yourself into trouble. And for the sake of my sanity." I nod my head and listen carefully because I don't want him getting mad.

"You are to not leave the house unless you ask permission from me." That's so not fair but I'm used to being stuck inside.

"Don't be nosy and go wondering where you know you shouldn't be. Like downstairs or in my office if I'm not here." Nodding again, he continues.

"And don't get any feelings. I only have to marry you to form alliance. So don't expect any affection from me because you won't be getting any."

Ouch that hurt. It's not like a wanted to be here anyways.

"Lastly, keep your mouth shut. I don't want any annoying things in this house. Capito?" He says looking at me for understanding.

"Yes" I simply say waiting to see if I can go yet. I just want to lay in bed and not be bothersome. It'll be out of his way right. I mean jeez with all of those rules can I even breath in the same space as him?

"Good now leave." I shoos me and I get up. Leaving the room as quick as I can.

Great I'm living with an asshole.

Going back to my lonely bedroom. Nala is stretching out on my bed and once she sees me she hops up and starts meowing. Her beautiful green eyes dilating. I sit against my headboard, petting her back. She makes home on my Lap and falls asleep quickly.

I grab phone and take a picture of her. Posting it to my instagram.

I only use my phone to scroll on TikTok, instagram or contact father. Otherwise it was useless. I usually didn't use it other than to post on insta sometimes, not a lot though.

I click my phone off and continue my movie.

4 hours later

10:21 and I'm still in my fucking room. I'm going to lose my mind before I made it to 21.

Speaking of turning 21, I do in 2 months. I know that when you turn 21 you can legally drink but I don't even know if I want to. I don't even think my father remembers when my birthday is. I've always celebrated with the maids.

I think I'll keep to myself this year.

I go downstairs to get a drink of water. As I'm taking a gulp a women with brown messy hair, barely any clothing on, and smudged makeup runs out of the house.

EWWW.

I dump out my water and shudder from disgust. That ruined my appetite.

I can't be mad at him, I barely know him. He said no feelings. And it's an arranged marriage so we can do what we want. Right?

I reach my bedroom. I change into and oversized t-shirt and leaving pants off. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth. Doing my skincare.

Finally settling to bed I snuggle into my pillow. I feel a furry ball nuzzle into my arms.

I smile appears on face. Suddenly I sneeze.

"This is going to be a tough time Nala."

A/n
Giovanni is a fucking dick 😡

Let me know how you felt about this chapter ———>