𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐥

She looks stunning tonight

That dress showing off her godly curves, and perfectly round ass and tits.
And you can't miss that Enzo is thinking the same. The glances he would sneak to her ass, the lick of his lips when he looks at her lips.

Enzo doesn't date but he will get attached to girl really easy.
Makes no sense but whatever he wants I guess.

I'm standing here bored out of my mind walking around, greeting business partners and talking to the elders.

Tonight my main goal was to make an alliance with the Americans. We both have assets that we can use from each other. We have the drugs they need and they have the weapons we need.

I've made sure that Athena was either by my side or Enzo's tonight. I don't need her messing anything up.

My brother probably at the bar, and my sister not even here yet.

Athena tugs on my sleeve as we are talking to the boss of the Mexican mafia. "What?" I say in annoyance. "I have to use the bathroom." She whispers her sweet voice playing in my ear. It makes me want to melt but I keep my composure. "What do you want me to do about it. Go fine Enzo he'll help you." She looks hurt almost but nods and walks away to go find Enzo. I can't help but look at her swaying hips as she get further away.

"What a fucking beauty she is." Pedro says also looking. "Where did you find her?" He asks and takes a sip of his wine.

"She's my fiancé." I grumble and look at my watch. "Damn, wouldn't mind taking a piece of that cake, if you know what I mean." He laugh, his voice rough and cracky at his 60 year old self.

"Watch it." I warm and he stops laughing. "Oh come on, your actually serious about this one?" He taunts now getting serious.

"Now but I don't need people bad mouthing the person I bring." I hear a more mature voice from behind me.

"Giovanni?" I turn around getting caught by the site of my old friend/fuck buddy Celeste.

"What a surprise. Celeste how have you been?" I bring her in for a hug and she hugs me back. She has been my friend since we were young, once we both found out we liked each other we fucked and kept it that way since then.

"Better now that I've got to see my best friend." Celeste had long light brown hair and olive skin. She was a very beautiful women, she had the ass and the tits for my liking which is why I hooked up with her.

"Have you missed me?" She taunts poking my arms "of course, your finally back from the modeling trip." I respond and she smirks. "It's tough being this hot you know, everybody wants me in their magazine." She brags jokingly flicking hair behind her ear.

I laugh and suo from my champagne.

Drying my hands I grab my purse and walk out of the bathroom greeted by Enzo

Drying my hands I grab my purse and walk out of the bathroom greeted by Enzo. "Took you long enough." He groans and I flick his arm. "This dress is annoying as fuck." I fix my hair and hear a deep chuckle sound from his chest.

Once we reach the main room, my eyes adjust to the brighter light of the beautiful mansion. This place is gorgeous to say the least. It was more of a elegant older mansion.

The soft piano music playing in the background, and the chattering and laughter of different men and women in conversation makes the place feel humble.

I take Enzo's hand and we walk into the crowd. I look ahead of us and see Giovanni talking to a absolutely stunning women. She was holding her stomach in a fit of laughter at something  he said and he was laughing with her.

Why did I feel jealous?

"Don't stress about it, Tesoro. That's his really good friend Celeste. They've been hooking up since day one." He mutters in my ear. The pit in my stomach is wavering and I feel like I need water.

With a shrug of my shoulders I walk over to the bar and ask for a glass of water. Once I've received it I take a small sip. "Hey do you want to dance?" Enzo asked me while drinking his own beverage with 9 times out of 10 is probably alcohol. "I can't dance." I set the cup down and he grabs my hand.

"Well good thing I can" he drags me to the middle of the floor, other couples dancing as well. The song changes to a more elegant melody.

He grabs my waist and pulls me into him. "Don't worry about learning it. Let your body feel the rhythm."

We start to sway into the music. Bodies close together. I get a glimpse of Celeste whispering into Giovanni's ear, seeing him smirk. He grabs her hand and walks with her to the dark back hallway. They disappear into the darkness.

It's obvious what they are going to do. "Looks at me principessa. Don't worry about Giovanni ok? He is a twisted man." Enzos reassuring words put me back into the music and I wipe the feeling in my stomach away.

The music ended and we walk back to the table. The speech is about to start, it's quiet but that is quickly gone when the doors slam open revealing a women with dark hair and muscular yet lean build.

"So sorry, please continue." She walks in and takes off her long coat revealing a ruby red dress that has a deep v-neck.

She heads straight to our table and sits by Mariano. Side by side they look really alike. "Way to make your presence know sis." He says and she rolls her eyes. "Oh shut up my bike broke down in the way here."

The lights dim and the stage to the right opens up, showing a middle aged man by a microphone.

"Welcome everyone to the 5th annual, mafia ball." He speaks and people start to cheer and clap.

I turn around just as Giovanni makes his way back. His visibly messier era and loose tie. "Finally your here sis." He says to the women. "Clearly you were busy." She laughs and focus back to the stage.

My eyes lock with his and I look back to the stage. What a disgusting man.

Enzo leans in my ear and whispers "that Massima, their sister. If you haven't noticed, they are triplets." My eye widen a bit. That's actually cool. Nodding my head the speakers voice now echoing through the building.

"Now I hope you all are enjoying your night because we have a special event for you all. This night is for fun, and peace." He pauses flipping a piece of paper.

"For all the men or women, in need of a little bling in their house. Please welcome the the lovely ladies who you take your pick from." He steps aside and the curtain opens revealing at least 20 women or so, who are trembling in fear.

What the fuck is this?

A/n
Double update!!!!

Giovanni is such a whore. Your literally going to get married in a week. 😡

Let me know your thoughts on this chapter ———>

Love you munchies 😘