Trapped in a Trailor

Eddie had been hanging out at Steve's house everyday for the past few months, and his uncle, Wayne, has been noticing this more. Now, to clear things up, Wayne knows that Eddie is pansexual, and he knows that his nephew is dating a guy named Steve Harrington. So it isn't like he doesn't know where Eddie is going all the time, but to him, he slowly became bothered by the fact that he knows where he is going.

"Alright, I'm going to Steve's house." Eddie announces, as he slips his black boots on.

"Now, hold on. Weren't you just there yesterday?" Wayne asks, lowering a newspaper onto his lap.

Eddie nods his head and grabs one of his leather jackets, "Yeah."

Wayne sighs, "Why don't you not go over today? You know, take a break."

Eddie freezes and looks over at his uncle, "What? Why?"

Wayne shakes his head and looks back down at the newspaper, "You've been seeing him a lot lately and you'll see him tomorrow, so I think you should not see him today."

Eddie slowly chuckles, "Yeah, okay, Uncle Wayne."

"No," Wayne begins, "I'm serious. Just stay here today."

Eddie stares blankly at his uncle, "I think I'll just go. I don't need a break from Steve."

Wayne sighs deeply, "No, I don't want you going. Based on your track record, I'm sure you have homework to do so just stay here and do that."

Eddie rolls his eyes, "This is so stupid."

"I don't care, if it is stupid. Just suck it up and take a break." Wayne replies, pulling his newspaper back up so that it fully covered his face.

Eddie huffs, as he kicks his boots off and stomps to his bedroom. The first thing he does, when he enters the room (after slamming the door shut) is call Steve. He sits on the edge of his bed with phone hooked up at his desk. He frustratedly shakes his leg, as he waits for Steve to answer.

His stress is almost instantaneously lifted, when Steve's voice floods the room, "Hello, Steve Harrinton here!"

Eddie smiles, "Hey, babe, it's me!"

"Oh, hi! I thought you would be on your way by now." Steve answers.

Eddie sighs, "Well, there's a slight change in plans. My uncle won't let me leave the trailer to see you. He says that we have been with each other a lot, and I should work on my stupid schoolwork."

Eddie can imagine the pout on Steve's, as the older replies, "Uh–that's a bummer. But, I guess he has a point."

Eddie gasps, "What do you mean?!"

Steve sighs, "We have hung out a lot, and you do have homework to complete."

"Ugh–but this is so lame. I wanted to see you." Eddie complains, as he falls back onto the bed.

"I know, I wanted to see you too, but I think we'll survive." Steve says in his mom tone.

Eddie pouts, "I don't know about that."

Steve chuckles, "Don't worry. You'll survive–"

Before Steve can continue, there is a ringing sounds from Steve's side of the phone.

"Oh, someone is at the door. I guess that is my cue to leave." Steve says, as he shuffles around.

Eddie pouts eve more, "Okay, I love you."