81-90

Chapter 81: Superpowers

  The presence of superpowers on the ship is not good news.

  Especially those with powers who are obviously bad for everyone.

  As the social order lost control, many anti-social groups emerged, attracting nearby disaster victims and exiles.

  Among them, the most famous one in country A is the U society.

  They believe that the coming of the end is God's punishment. In purgatory, they can act on behalf of God and punish sinful humans on God's behalf.

  The words that came out on the radio easily reminded Li Xiannian of this gang.

  This kind of person despises life, only kills with crazy will, and regards the world as a purgatory for entertainment.

  This terrorist attack may have been planned for a long time, and it may be a copycat crime of some kind of film and television work.

  If these people still have unknown powers, it would be very dangerous indeed.

  He immediately sent people to check the rooms floor by floor to search for suspicious persons, but still no one was found.

  "Could it be in the cargo warehouse?" Serena glanced at the cruise ship drawing. "We only sent people to search the passenger cabin. The management in the cargo warehouse below is not strict, and they might sneak in."

  Serena's eyes revealed. Seriously: "Although the cruise ship will only travel for five hours, I don't think they will wait obediently and will definitely create the next attack. At that time, we can arrange manpower to arrest them and kill them if necessary."

  Li Xiannian After thinking for a moment, he agreed.

  "Then guard the exit of the warehouse and take strict precautions."

  After all, it was related to the safety of everyone on the cruise ship, and he had to be responsible for their safety.

  *

  Shi Jing dragged her injured body as she crawled on the floor and heard footsteps coming not far away.

  The voice was neither male nor female, with a strange laughter:

  "Miss Shi, where are you? Stop hiding, I will find you."

  Shi Jing did not dare to speak, she tried hard to hide behind a large container, covering her head He kept his mouth and nose closed, for fear of being discovered by the two of them if he made any noise.

  The tears couldn't help but fall silently.

  She originally came to study in country A and lived with the host family Kerrian.

  Although rumors of doomsday messages are rampant on the Internet, no official organization has released news of the disaster.

  Therefore, although there are a small number of students in the study abroad circle who are worried about using an excuse to fly home, Shi Jing's family conditions are not enough for her to bear the high cost of such unfounded rumors, so she did not participate in such actions. The host family gathered some food, which was a small preparation.

  However, she didn't expect Shi Jing to actually see the storm.

  Kerian's parents disappeared due to a heavy rain. The family usually treated her well, so Shi Jing had to take Kerian and Molly to survive in the heavy rain.