Chapter 11

After being lost,your presence found me....

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNHEE"

"THANKYOU SUZY"

Both friends hug each other after shouting loudly as if they have not met from ages.

Jungkook was hesitant because he was a sudden guest to a birthday party and he did not wanna make himself a part of attention.
Suzy sences this and nudged him to wish her friend ,after taking the hint jungkook wishes Suzy friend.

"Happy birthday YunHee"Jungkook wished her softly.
"Thankyou jungkook oppa"
Hearing his name from her mouth jungkook became confused and asked
"How do you know my name YunHee"

"Oh jungkook oppa Suzy always talks about yo--suzy palmed her mouth
because she knows that the dumb of her friend will disclose her secret that she likes jungkook.

"Oppa she was saying that I always talk about your food shop and once I showed her a picture of yours and jinni because you both are close to me
as my oppa so she remembers you"
Suzy nervously said.
"OHh"He was unaware that there was
Someone who was checking him out.

"Suzy won't you introduce me to your oppa" a girl asked Suzy disclosing her desire to meet jungkook.
Suzy looked at her "OHh MiCha you are here also".

MiCha, a egoistic,mean and girl of the class who always thinks every handsome man only belong to her unmatched beauty and always try to get their attention and she was invited because she was the friend of YunHee other friend.
Suzy know this but nonchalantly she introduced her to jungkook.

"Oppa she is MiCha"
"MiCha he is jungkook oppa"
"I must say Suzy your oppa is quite hot and handsome" she said standing close to her, battled his eye lashes to get his attention and caressed his biceps biting her.

Jungkook felt uncomfortable with her touch and made a safe distance with her. MiCha noticed this.
"So guys let's go to dining area and cut the cake" Suzy spoke.

All were walking towards the dining area but then jungkook saw someone....

"Wohha he is so beautiful".

Jungkook was staring at him not because he was feeling something it was just that he was praising other's beauty.He did not remember Taehyung because at that time his face was full covered with hoodie and cloth.
"He must be preparing for some pageant,But why I am feeling that I have seen those eyes somewhere,he is feeling strangely familiar"jungkook was making assumptions for other.

"Jungkook oppa why are you standing
Let's go" Suzy dragged him into the dining area.
While walking jungkook was staring
At Taehyung like a kid stare at his new toy.

After cutting cake all were celebrating
Noticing nobody attention on her MiCha went from there.
"You are giving me this nobody should know that,Do you understand?
Keep this money and keep your mouth shut otherwise it won't be good for you" MiCha threatened the man who was giving her drug as it was a club so it was easy to get the drugs.
"Ok I will not talk about this to anyone give me my money".
After giving money MiCha went from
there.
"Oh jungkook now who will save you from me" MiCha mixed that drug in the glass of juice and went towards the direction of jungkook.

Jungkook was standing alone because
he don't wanna meddle into other business as he don't know anyone except Suzy and she was talking to YunHee.

"Ohh jungkook oppa why are you standing alone here, others are celebrating and drinking,you had something to drink??" MiCha asked
staring at his body.
"No MiCha it's not like that,it's just I am not feeling wanting here and I did not have anything"jungkook cleared himself.
"Why are you feeling not wanting I am here for you".
"Ehh"jungkook became confused.
"I mean to say I am here to take you this juice, I guessed it that you have not anything so I thaught to give it to you"MiCha said innocently forwarding the glass to jungkook .
"But I don't need it MiCha sorry I can't
take this"
"No jungkook oppa you have to take this please oppa"
"Ok thanks MiCha for this" jungkook said taking the glass.
"Now jungkook nobody can save you from me " MiCha said looking at jungkook who was drinking the juice.

After few minutes when jungkook became dizzy taking a chance MiCha held him by his biceps and ready to take him in the room which she booked for both of them.
When she was walking taking jungkook beside him suddenly a waiter collides with her which caused all the drinks to pour upon her.

"WHAT THE FUCK"
"What the hell did you do,Don't you have eyes you fucker" MiCha scolded
the waiter who was now chanting sorrys to her.
"Get lost from here if you want to continue your job"MiCha warned the waiter.
Taking jungkook who was not in his sences she went from there rambling about the incident.

"Jungkook oppa you stay here I will come here after some minutes I need to clean myself ok don't go anywhere "
After coming into the room MiCha placed him into the bed she went to the washroom but she did not noticed one thing.

The door of the room was unlocked she left the room open.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

Taehyung was in the restroom of the club.
"Lee you should start counting your days it will be good for you to celebrate your last few good days on earth" Taehyung started himself on the mirror as if he was talking to his reflection about Lee. But he was disturbed.
"I don't know why people drink so much if they can't handle it" as someone was vomiting in the behind the close door of the bathroom.

Taehyung was washing his hands completely unaware who was doing his business ,was outside from the bathroom.
someone suddenly back hugged him
completing caging Taehyung between
Sink and himself.
Taehyung eyes went saucers.
'That someone' face was totally stuffed into the crook of taehyung neck. Because of that Taehyung was not able to see him in the mirror.

"You knoww misterrrr you are soo beautifulllll" that man was blabbering
Completed lost.
Taehyung come into his sences and wiggled himself to get free but that man hold was something.

"Beautifullll don'tttt wigilll naaaa"
Lettt me huggg you" man blabbered again.
"ENOUGH"Taehyung freed himself to
the man's hold only to face him.

"YOU!!"
"Whattt youuu let me huggg you beautifulll" jungkook said completely
Losted, he pull Taehyung towards himself and snaked his arms around
his waist.
"Yourr lipss are soo beautifull let me kisss themm" saying that jungkook lips met taehyung's.
Taehyung axe stopped working.
"Youuuu knoww beautifulll your eyes
seemsss familiarr, I met a foull mouth
yesterdayyy his eyes wereee exactlyy
likee youuu" jungkook rattled about

Taehyung to Taehyung himself.

Hearing about yesterday incident Taehyung came into the reality.

Jungkook was kissing the floor now after receiving a punch from the owner of his previous kiss.

"HOW DARE YOU TO KISS ME AND CALL ME A FOUL MOUTH,YOU
FUCKER" TAEHYUNG ROARED.

"You are gonna leave this world today"Taehyung pull his gun to point jungkook but he could not bring himself to pull the trigger because he had never kill someone whom did not harmed himself,innocents and not mettled into his Mafia activities wrongly.
After placing his gun back to its place he went from there but not before
Gritting his teeths and giving a hard look to jungkook.

━━━━━━━༺༻━━━━━━━

So the eleventh chapter is up LAforce.
Comment about today's chapter.
Should I update tomorrow tell me in the comments lAvenders..
Again thanks to all who have commented my work.
Follow me if you are up for getting
An update daily😉
Have a good night LAvenders..