Eleven

The next day was very slow.

Aadya overslept.

In the meantime, Tanay made tea for everyone and told his parents that he was taking them out for lunch - the place where Aadya and he had the mutton curry.

After having tea with his parents, he came back to his room and leaned over his wife, kissing her face.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up," he said with every kiss. He laughed when she groaned and covered her face with her pillow. "Come on, maa baba are asking why breakfast is not ready yet."

No, they weren't.

But that woke her up.

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding, calm down." He grabbed her before she could sprint out the door. "We are going out for lunch."

"Okay." She yawned and leaned her head against his chest, falling asleep again.

"Seriously?" Tanay deadpanned.

She smiled. "No. I'm up. I just had the best sleep of my life." She cracked her neck and spine.

A shudder ran up Tanay's spine. "Ugh. Scary." She giggled. "How are you feeling? Any symptoms or hangover?"

"I'm feeling fine, actually."

"Good." He smiled. "Go freshen up. And be quick."

"Aren't you clingy?" She narrowed her eyes on him playfully.

"Proudly, yes." He grinned. "Have you seen yourself?"

She blushed crimson red and stepped inside the bathroom.

When she stepped out, she was in a blouse and a petticoat. She picked up the saree and started wearing it.

Tanay's eyes, of course, wandered over her bare stomach. Aadya was a very beautiful woman.

Was this the sight he missed every morning?

"Goddess."

"Huh?" She looked at him. "Sorry, what did you say?"

"You're beautiful." He smiled.

"Thank you."

"Come here." He said once she was done wearing the saree.

She walked to him, blushing and smiling.

He rested his chin on her belly and wrapped his arms around her waist; she played with his hair.

"There's a gajra in the fridge."

"Oh?" She grinned. "Are we going completely traditional today?"

"Hmm."

"I think you do have a golden kurta to match my saree."

"You know what? That's not a bad idea." He stood up and kissed her nose before shuffling through his closet.

She stopped him before he could mess it all up.

"Over there. Third." She pointed out. He grinned and pecked her lips.

"You're the best." She laughed.

Her man was so in love.

"Shit..." His smile dropped as he stared at the cloth.

"What's wrong?" She asked, worried.

"It's torn." He muttered. "I really wanted to wear it."

"I'll sew it up right away, don't worry." She took the cloth from him and the thread and needle from the drawer.