Chapter 3 - Council Member

...Humans???

"Why does she smell like human" I lean back and pull her closer by her collar "Why does you smell like human" I said only for us to listen, I clearly saw her gulp, I drag her by her collar to Student council office.

I Slam the metal door open and look at the students council sitting on the chair, She looks up at me and calmly took off her glasses before sitting crossing her legs "What is this behavior Nayeon" She said coldly

"Are you asking me that, I am damn fvcking sure you knew that she is a human" I coldly glare at JungYeon before looking at Jihyo

"I didn't knew, I get to Know after she told me that she is a human" Jihyo said while standing up, to close the door behind us "Didn't I told you, No matter what don't get caught" Jihyo came to this smol girl and said while crossing her arms

This girl nod, as Jihyo sigh and turn to me, Before she could say anything I speak up "Why the fvck she smell like you" I speak out coldly, also cross my arms, Jihyo sigh again "I hugged her, so that her human smell don't get easily noticeable, specially by that council member"

Jihyo explain, as I only raised my eyebrow "Where is that council member now?" I ask and Jihyo shrugs "He left" I eyes suddenly lift up "Did you saw him, His face?" I ask again but Jihyo facepalm.

"Nayeon, The thing which didn't happen from 900 years, how could that happen now" Jihyo said, as I sigh nodding, Knowing It's true...

"Anyway, Just take her to get the important stuffs" Jihyo said after some awkward silence, as Nayeon nod...She shot me a glare and went out, me being a pup, I follow her "Also Nayeon, I give you the responsibility of her"

That's what we heard, before the door closed "What!!!" Nayeon nearly shout as she glare at me again "What's the problem of this woman, Is she crazy, always glaring at me"  I though but soon I found myself pinned by her

"Listen here human, What's my problem, You are my fvcking problem" She growl near my face, I can only gulp "and Yes...I am crazy" She give a psychotic smirk before grabbing my collar, and her face suddenly turn dead serious "Don't you fvcking dare to tell me what to do, I can do whatever I want, I will...glare at you, as much as I want" She hiss before letting me go...

"how did she know my thoughts" I though while gulping and nodding like a lost puppy, She suddenly again smirk and Slam her hand beside my head, looking down at me "How I know your thoughts" She lean down as other other hand also beside my head.

"Just my power, Little human" She whisper and smirk creepily, before finally backing away "You really are so tiny, JungYeon" She said, before walking towards a direction, I quickly ran after her.

"W- Where...Where a- are we g...going" I ask quietly, Not wanting to make her angry "...To get some stuff" She reply not even looking at me.

I then shut up and continue to follow her, we enter to a way, and suddenly came out to a more open area, which seems like a desert market, It was a big ass banner hanging.

"Asmodous Bazar"  I whisper out and Look at this tall woman infront me, I look back at infront and it was so crowded, like so many peoples "Hold my hands tightly" I heard nayeon mumble and Hold my hands tightly.

We walk thru the crowd and stop infront of a...clothes shop, I look at nayeon then back at the shop owner "New student" Nayeon said as the shop owner nod, looking at me...

"Shoulder size" Nayeon ask me as I look at her "...46" I said, As she nod and said something to the shop owner, which flew high from my head "Waist size" Nayeon whisper to me "27" I said quietly as she again turn to the shop owner and said something.

"Height" "165cm"  I mumble as same she does...The shop owner then went inside and come out with a box, the shop owner then says something to nayeon, as she continue to nod coldly, she then open the box and take out a white shirt, crimson color Blazer and same color Pants...

"$45.9" Finally the shop owner said something, that I understand, Nayeon nod and pay for the clothes, the shop owner pack them in a packet as nayeon take it and we start to get back.

"Why did you pay for me" I said to her as we get out of the crowd "It's a duty to buy for the new student and also it's not my money, it's the principle's shit...If it was mine then I won't them waste of you" She give me an long ass answer as I can only nod.

"I wonder what language they were talking in" I though while along side with her, don't want to be lost on a demonic world "...It's the demon language, only some peoples know human language like me, jihyo and some couple of peoples" She explain without looking at me as I look at her and nod a little

"Shit...I should have brought mina with us, now walk all the way again" I heard her mumble, "Who is mina" I thought while trying to match her walk speed "She is someone you don't need to know" She said coldly.

"Would you please stop reading my mind" I said while looking at her, but suddenly a sharp looking sword came flying and stop directly just few inches away from my face, I gulp "Like I said earlier, I will Fvcking do what I want..." She hiss while moving around her.

"I- I am sorry" I mumble slowly while looking at it's so sharp tip "It's just that, I work so hard to get sword, It's feel nice to show it off like that" She said as I gulp "Just one nod and this sword will torn your whole body in two pieces, little human" She hiss near my ears.

"I- I am sorry, I w- won't talk back to you ever again" I mumble as smirk "That's a good decision" She said as suddenly the sword disappear, I take a deep breath of relief and look at her, she smirk and start to walk.

I shake my head and run to follow her along, we then enter back to something like a anywhere door, but it's don't have a door to open, only something purple light shinning inside it "what's this called" I ask her as she reply coldly "Portal"

"So many problem only in my first day"

Thanks for reading
Stay turn and show your love

__________________________________________

So hey guys, hope you all are doing good unlike me, and If you were confused earlier that Your height is 165 then How is nayeon taller than you.

So, As you know this is demonic and magical book, everyone is demon there, and demons are tall, so just add 20 cm to everyone's height.

Example: Nayeon - 163 cm (add 20 cm) - 183 cm , Chaeyoung - 159 cm (add 20 cm) - 179 cm 

That's all, And I still have one exam left but I will try to stay more active, Anyway I know this chapter is kinda boring but...just wait, the main things are on the way, Thanks bye, stay safe and....Love ya