Chapter 4 - First day

"So many problems in my first day"

____

"Who said it's your first day, this day is like The calmness from the storm" Nayeon while looking down at me, I sigh in frustration and keep my mouth shut up.

We come back to student council office and open the door, to found jihyo as always doing her work perfectly as she is, Jihyo look up at us and pull down her specs.

"Did you buy her stuff" Jihyo ask nayeon who nod coldly "JungYeon, now your books and schedule..hm" Jihyo mumble as she walk up to a shelf and pull down something schedule paper "Nayeon, we should give her the same schedule as someone of us" Jihyo said to nayeon, who was looking at jihyo like a dead person.

"You should give her same schedule as mina" Nayeon said out as Jihyo look at her "Any reason" Jihyo mumble, nayeon shrugs "Mina...she is a calm person, unlike any of us, maybe we will kill her with our own hands before anyone even get to know anything" Nayeon said as I gulp and Jihyo sigh

[we - Twice member ex mina]

"Fine, same as mina" Jihyo mumble before filling the schedule sheet as Nayeon stare at me like a dead person "Please stop, It's quite scary" I said lowly as nayeon smirk, Jihyo who notice this, speak up "Nayeon stop it, you are scaring her" Nayeon roll her eyes, before ignoring me.

"JungYeon, your schedule:
7 am - 9 am : Magic knowledge
9 am - 10 am : Power class
10 am - 11 pm : Humans knowledge
11 am - 12 pm : Break/ lunch
12 pm - 1 pm : Training/ P.E
1 pm - 2 pm : Basic Demon knowledge"

Jihyo read out for me, as I nod, she then give me three books "Magic knowledge book, Power knowledge book, Human knowledge book" She give those three books, magic book was like a peach color, power book was yellow color and human book was green color...

"Thanks" I mumble and take the books, "Nayeon, Take her to her dorm" Jihyo said to nayeon roll her eyes "Now, do I even have to carry her everyone" Nayeon said annoyedly as Jihyo sigh "Nayeon" Jihyo said as Nayeon shrugs "Fine" Nayeon huff.

"Hey, What's your dorm no." Nayeon snap at me as I gulp and answer "...3089" I mumble as Nayeon look at Jihyo "Isn't that Chewy's Dorm room" Nayeon said to jihyo as she look at nayeon "Really? Oh yeah, God I forgot bcuz of so many duties but...That's a good thing, she is staying wit one of us" Jihyo said but Nayeon stay as her normal cold and creepy poker face.

"Chewy...she might kill her the second she get know...this little girl is a Human" Nayeon says in a creepy dark tone, as Jihyo sigh...sheesh what a fuck "...Let's protect her...the others will also corrupts with us...right" Jihyo mumble as Nayeon shrugs "Whatever, take her to her dorm, and make sure Chewy don't get suspicious about her"

-

"Can you climb a little fast dumbass" Nayeon said to me, as I look up at her, being 15 steps below/behind her, as we were climbing upstairs, she climb up so fastly bcux she is freaking demon, and I, I am a human.

"Bitchy Ass, I am Fucking human" I though while looking at her, suddenly reality hit me like a fucking train as eyes winder, I was about to turn away and run away, when suddenly I feel a hand grab my collar from behind "...Bitchy ass huh" I hear her creepy whisper in my right ear.

"Nayeon...I am sorry, so sorry...I won't do it again, Forgive me please" I beg her as I get on my knees and hug her left leg "Hey, Get off my leg" She said while shaking her leg, Woah she is so strong, she is shaking her leg up and down with me on hanging on it, and she was doing it like it was nothing but a piece of cake.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorrryyyyyy, I won't do it again, Forgive me, Don't kill me" I keep whining while trying to make a crying face, she was still shaking her leg, trying to get me off "Eww, you look so ugly, get fucking off" Nayeon said "Sorrryyy, forgive me, don't kill me"

I keep whining while looking at her, She suddenly stop shaking her leg and put it down on the floor "I won't, now get off" She said coldly "Promise??" I whisper still hugging her leg, She look at my eyes and nod "Promise" I then slowly get off her leg and stand up, Dusting off my clothes.

"Thank yo-" I stopped mid-sentence when I saw her, smirking creepily "You think, you will get away so easily...also with me huh" I heard her say, I was about to run away but-

"AAAAHHHHH!!!"

-

Somewhere in a dark red forest - Inside a Giant fortress ...

"Boss...Day 1 is about to get over" Says by a man, dressed in all red and black, Bowing down to his king, Who was sitting in his throne, drinking the crimson liquid in the wineglass, Between his fingers's

"Patience...Wait for the good part hanbin" The man on the throne reply his most trusted demon, A small chuckles let his mouth and a sly smirk place on his lips "...That JungYeon, Is gonna be a very big win"  "Super big win" They both laugh like a crazy Psycho well, Actually they are...Psycho demons

"...Call my daughter" He order his trusted Demon, and get a nod with a bow as reply "On the way to call...Princess Nayeon"

Thanks For reading
Vote for clear skin (Silly)

_______________________________________________________

Hey Buns, How are you all, Hope good as always, and I am...Fine too, yeah.
It hasn't been five days and my head is already getting to get destroyed bcuz of soo much school work, I have been stress lately, sorry for keeping you waiting.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter, rather than reading my non-sense, Make sure to leave a vote on it to show your support for me-

Tzuyu - *Push author away* ...Hey, Make sure to vote to support this...annoying potato author
Mina - ...Like it!!
Nayeon - Yeah, Nabongs is here, Love and show our potato author

Potato author -  ...Yeah-

Tzuyu - Who give you permission to talk

Potato Author -  *run away to save her life*
Tzuyu - *chuckles creepily as Run after author*

Jeongyeon - This two weirdo are gone, whatever
Sana - *blow a kiss to readers*
Dahyun - hey darlings, As this potato is trying to save her life from tzuyu
Chaeyoung - we are going to say her finishing line
Jihyo - have a nice day, Bye...and Love ya
Momo - *eating jokbal while looking at tzuyu beating potato author's ass*  Tzuyu, You leave that spot, Beat that spot too

-

TWICE - okay, You all saw nothing, Potato author is now all safe and sound
Potato author - *Lay on a hospital bed* Yeah
Tzuyu - How dare you talk again without permission

AAAHHAH!!!

-