Chap.14 BACK TO REALITY

⚠️ PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME ⚠️
IF ANYONE COPY MY STORIES AND POST IT TO ANY KIND OF SOCIAL MEDIA, YOU'LL FACE DIFFERENT CONSEQUENCES. THANK YOU!!

AUTHOR'S POV:

Everyone has their own responsibility, kanya kanyang pumasok sa mga workplace nila. Melissa is really on the other country for her modeling, Jade is busy upgrading the bar and her own company, Hans is busy with her training and cooking too, Nicolas he's busy with his own clothing brand with his boyfriend, Clayson is busy with his company and everything, meanwhile Jynne is working too zoom meeting, ayaw niya munang pumasok kaya naisipan niyang through online nalang ang meeting.

While our girls? Angel she's busy sketching or drawing her new gown design, Hope is busy managing their five star hotel and restaurant, Francheska is now training on how to manage their own resorts, Zander has her own world haha kidding he's with his boyfriend they become partners in work meanwhile here's Cathy, nasa J.I.C na siya. She's managing her team. Everything run smoothly.

They seemed to forget what happened, they become busy. And also they dont have time to meet each other. Jynne and her friend only had video calls, Cathy had the same set up with her friends. That's their routine sa loob ng halos dalawang buwan.

Without knowing Madam Anastasia is just monitoring them with the help of her trusted bodyguards. For 2years She finally and secretly went back to the Mansion. She decided to surprise her only granddaughter and try to persuade to go back on her work physically.

Madam Anastasia is smiling while looking at the pictures on the top of the table in front of her. She knew that everything is fine, for now.

Meanwhile Mr. Santiago, the father of Cathy, is very frustrated because his company is slowly getting bankrupt. Plano niyang ipakasal agad si Damon at Krystal, ngunit palagi nalang busy ang dalawa. Lalo na si Damon, napapansin niya na parang dumidistansya ito, pero winalang bahala niya nalang ito. Plan B ay kunin lahat nang namana ni Cathy at e invest ito sa company which is for him malaking tulong yun para maingat ito ulit.

Si Damon naman ay busy din sa company niya at sa pagtatago kay Krystal, dahil naiirita na siya dito sa sobra Clingy at needy nito. Iba ibang babae ang nakakasama niya tuwing gabi simula nung nakita niya si Cathy, no one can satisfy him kahit nga si Krystal pa. He has plan too, but that's a secret..

MADAM ANASTASIA's POV:

Well hello dear 😊 what can i say?
Im sitting here in my office cause im planning on Visiting my Company today. Im just checking some files and put my signatures on it.

What does it feels having grandkids? Jynne and her friends, Well its cool, But they're growing so fast, they have their own priorities now. My Princess or should i say Prince hahah Priyam is very matured now. I know she doesn't need me anymore but as a grandmother i can't sit still and watch her getting bullied.

I know everything, im just watching on how they handle and will handle the things that will happened. Trust me they can make it through it. They just need to trust and take care of eachother. Don't worry i will help if they need me, anytime i can help.

I just want to see how my granddaughter will act if she fell in love . Heheh I miss her father and mother, but im very thankful because they have a very good child which is Jynne.

My other plan? Well after i visit my company. Im going to her house, i never visit her there, but those bodyguards always told me that, that place is very nice and refreshing. Im happy she found that place.

And one more thing the reason why i want to visit her there is to drag her ass out. She needs to be present on her own workplace. This kid is very hard headed sometimes, but yeah I'll try to persuade her later.
Someone knock on my door.