2 Die

Chahat's POVAge - 12 years old

Chahat's POV
Age - 12 years old

"Bella, pass me the ball" Harvey screams from near the goal post and I giggle as Emma looks at me and nods. I kick the ball towards her instead and she goes ahead and scores a goal. I run to her and she hugs me and twirls me as I squeak in excitement.

Once my feet land on the wet grass I am pulled back gently and Harvey holds my wrist protectively. Even though I fooled him, it's his elder sister who gets to hear the end of it.

"You are a cheater" he blames.

"Come on Harvey, all I did was scored a winning goal. She passed the ball to me not you." Emma says and Harvey shakes his head in disbelief.

"No! You made her do it." he accuses and I now feel guilty of doing it.

"Nope, she is my friend. She passed me the ball because she wanted to." Emma fights back.

"No, she is my Bella. She will never do it. You, made her do it." he argues pointing a fierce finger towards her as other kids gather around and laugh at the scene.

"You are stupid Harvey. All boys are stupid." Emma says and I step ahead and push her hard, thank god she is four years bigger than us. She doesn't fall, only stumbles.

"I don't want your help. You are mean. You are stupid." I bite back and drag Harvey away from the grounds, towards the tree house which is on the other end of the Falcon Estate.

Once we are inside the tree house, I lock the door so that Emma can't come in.

"Sorry" I say guiltily as he watches me with narrowed eyes.

"Why didn't you ask me for help, Bella?"

"Because I wanted to surprise you."

"Surprise me? Why?"

Tears fall down from my eyes as I realise if I don't lie to him, he will know what Emma was helping me with. My surprise is ruined because I don't want to lie to him.

"Your birthday gift" I squeak and his face drops.

"Bella please don't cry. I still don't know what it is, so you can still surprise me." he says as I sniff.

"Okay" I say and try to stop the tears but they don't stop. Harvey wipes my tears and offers me a smile.

"Let's watch Home Alone?" I nod and he takes me on our sofa and we watch the movie, I already start feeling better and stop crying as soon as the movie begins. Harvey knows talking to me when I cry never works. It only makes me cry more fiercely.