chapter 1

Kiana walked out her trailer to go to her boyfriend Jason's trailer. Kiana and Jason have been dating for a 1 year and a half now. They've know each other for like their whole lives, living on the same block.

"Ohh J rivvv?!" Kiana said while knocking on the door. the nickname came from when they made their snapchat names back in 6th grade. Jason was J rivvv and Kiana was Kbandzz with two z's specifically.

"Come in Kbandzz !" he yelled from the inside. she laughed from the name. she walked in the trailer to Jason sitting on his couch scrolling through his timeline, when she finally walked in he looked up to see her wearing a mustang jersey with the number 21 over a black long sleeve, black ripped and a pair of jordan's, with pins in her hair holding in the curls.

he got up and started talking to her.

"Hi beautiful " he hovered over her. Jason is 6'7 and Kiana is 5'8 making him literally a foot taller than her but as Kiana always says "ion care how tall you are i'll still whoop your ass". He wrapped his arms around her waist and she snuck her arms behind his head.

"Hi handsome" they pulled eachother in for a kiss. Jason's hands moved from her waist to her butt causing Kiana to push him away.

"Stop being nasty you little horn ball" she said pointing her index finger at him while walking to his vanity.

he rolled his eyes and threw his head back to laugh.

Kiana sat at  his vanity starting to take her pins out her hair it was their last day of filming Swagger, both Kiana and Jason are both d1 commits but they haven't told eachother where they're going. But to say Kiana is going to LSU and Jason is going to Vanderbilt which is 584 miles away from each other. This will be their first time living away from each other they always lived on the same block they always were with eachother so now going to college 8 hours away from eachother they don't know how they will cope.

"lift up" Jason says to her while picking her up and putting her on his lap.

"so when are you going to tell me where you're going for college ?" Jason said kissing her shoulder. Kiana froze she hasn't told anyone yet that she chose lsu.

"when are you going to tell me ?" she looked back at him ? he didn't say anything

Jason hasn't told anyone yet either.

"how about you come over and we can tell eachother" jason said kissing her neck. Kiana always loved how touchy and intimate Jason was with her. it always made her feel comfortable with him and a little horny.

"okay" she turned back kissing him, swiping her tongue across his lip so they can make out fully. Jason broke the kiss by laughing a little bit.

"looks who's being a hornball now." he said against her lips. she rolled her eyes and connected their lips again.

after that the two were called back on set to finish filming.

moving from New York to Virginia had to be one of the biggest decisions Kiana has made but pursuing acting was big for her, gaining a lot of recognition but basketball put her on the map having 13 d1 one offers she even started a youtube channel "ItsKianaRoman"

she was vlogging while getting ready to go to Jason's, she got out the shower rebrushed her teeth, put lotion on and put on one of Jason's hoodies black leggings and her tan tasman uggs. her hair was in four little braids in the front and the rest of her hair out in the back.

"okay y'all i just finished getting dressed i'm on my way to Jason's". she said to her camera.

she got in her car driving 10 minutes to her boyfriends