chapter 2

Jason and Kiana laid in Jason's bed with their naked bodies tangled in the sheets. Kiana's laying on her side with her head is laying on his chest, and her leg over his while Jason his sleeping on his back with one arm wrapped around Kiana and the other being at his side.

Jason always woke up before Kiana don't know why but he always did. he tried to slide his arm from under her but he accidentally woke her up.

"where you going ?" she asked quietly still half asleep.

"nowhere i'm jus going to the bathroom." kiana shook her head and turned her back to him. jason got up from the bed and picked up his psd's from the floor and walk to the bathroom.

while jason was in the bathroom kiana got an email saying the lsu lady tigers will be having preseason early so instead of her leaving in 2months she'll be leaving in a month. she was upset that's less time she'll have to be with jason.

"youre not serious right now !" she threw her phone on the bed and put on her bra and panties.

jason walked out from his bathroom connected to his room.

"you okay mami ? i heard you yell." he said wiping his face off.

"um yeah i'm good, can i have a tooth brush ?" she said covering her mouth so he didn't smell her breath. jason didn't care though even with smelly breath he'll still think she's beautiful.

"the one you left here last time is still in there" he told her moving her hand from her mouth but she put it right back .

"yo you're annoying" he laughed walking to his bed.

jason got an dm asking if he wanted to do this 1v1 vs D Friga. he responded yes. he put his phone down and kiana walked out the bathroom.

"you're so pretty" he said just staring at her. her smile grew wide and her dimples grew deep.

"thank you baby, so what do you want to do ?" she said flopping on bed making her butt jiggle and jason slapping it.

"yo bro chill out with that shit, that shit hurts" she said her new york accent really coming out.

"bro ? yeah chill on that. but how bout we just lay here all day naked ?" he said pulling her bra strap down. kiana rolled her eyes and moved jason's hand off her.

"how about we go get breakfast?" she said fixing her bra.

"okay then we can lay around naked ?" he said smiling.

"yeah sure" she rolled her eyes, jason jumped up from the bed happy getting his clothes.

"and handsome really you atleast could've put them somewhere  where they weren't visible ." she said pointing at her hickies. but kiana had no room to talk either cause she left a number on jason too.

"oh you're talking ? look at me" he said pull some sweats out his drawer.

giggles came from kiana as she went to grab her legging off the floor and a hoodie out of jason's closet.

"you had to pick out my expensive hoodie ?" he said walking behind her wrapping his arms around her waist in the mirror while she fixed her hair.

it was a black essentials hoodie, but in her defense she bought it for him.

"i bought" she said looking back at him jason bent down just a little to be at her height with their lips inch's away. jason just stared at her admiring her big brown eyes were protected by her false lashes, how the clear lip gloss made her lips glistening, how her hair still looks good after sleeping on it.
kiana did the same thing looking how his pink plump lips were moisturized by the vaseline, how his brown eyes sparkled when he looked at her. they were going to miss eachother so much.

"you're so gorgeous mami, i'm really going to miss you when you leave." he kissed kiana kissed back he just reminded her she has to leave early so she pulled

"yeah about leaving i gotta tell you something..." she said putting her hands on his chest.

"whats up you changed your mind about going to lsu ?" he said rubbing his up and down on her side.

"no.. um i have to leave early." she said looking down. he stopped rubbing his on waist.

"what do you mean early ?" he said confused.

"i mean like instead of leaving in 2 months i leave in a month.." she told him looking down.

jason was obviously upset that his girlfriend was leaving but he knew that's what she had to do.

"okay that's fine we're still going to do everything we said that don't change nothing." he said pulling her into a hug and kissing her head.

"i love you" she muffled in his hoodie.

"i love you too mh" he said. she pulled away kissed him on his cheek.

"aww baby look we're matching" she smiled.

"yeah cause you got my clothes on" he said laughing. a whatever was said and she told him to pose while she took a picture of them in the bathroom mirror.

end of chapter 2

i'm ngl there might be some spelling mistakes i wrote this late and right after practice im so tired rn but have a good night or day and don't forget to drink your daily glass of water,

xoxo kyah