back to practice

Felix went back to practice after the break.

The coaches were talking to the pack.
"Felix! We are starting!" Mr. Kim said.

"Okay!!"

"So we were on the part when Jisung throw Felix in the air and then Hyunjin catch him in his."
"Let's go with that now" Mr. Park said.
"So when Hyunjin take Felix in his arm, Hyunjin will spin him around while your leg would be on the air." Mr. Park said.

Hyunjin and Felix went to their position. Felix jumped on Hyunjin's arms. When the music started Hyunjin spinned Felix around and they both had one leg on the air. They continue spinning until they did twelve spins.

"Perfect! After that Hyunjin will spin Felix alone so Seungmin would come behind him and grab him." Mr. Kim said.

Hyunjin spinned Felix alone letting him spin for a while then Seungmin come behind him and grab him.

"Fantastic! Now Seungmin you have to grab Felix's hips so you guys can skate together and do a waltz together."

Seungmin got a hold of Felix's hips as they started skating together and after some time both of them jumped and do a spinning together.

"Okay we have to work on that cause then Changbin have to come and take Felix from Seungmin. Seungmin after you both got down from the spin, you will push Felix towards Changbin who's going to catch him" Mr. Kim said.

They did the move again and when both of them went back to eyes Seungmin pushed Felix towards Changbin and Changbin failed to catch him so Felix stopped himself from falling.

"YAH!" Felix screamed.

"Okay don't fight! We will work on that! You guys can go now. We are done practicing for today" Mr. Park said.

Felix grabbed his bag and got ready to leave but the pack stopped him.

"Where are you going?" Minho asked.

"For a walk. I want to clear my mind" Felix said

"No"

"Excuse me?"

"I said you are not going"

"And why not?"

"Cause you were sick for like a week, you can't risk being out all alone. You are an omega" Chan said.

"..... fine " Felix said and change his way to the car.

When they got home Feliz got ready to cook for himself when suddenly someone give him something.

He turned to see Minho holding a plate on his hands with full of food.

"Take it"

"Huh? Why?"

"I'm not gonna be the reason you are going to get sick for, so eat it"

"......thank you " Felix said taking the plate from Minho.

Minho dragged Felix and make him sid down on the table were the others were.

"You are not to eat like that" Minho said when saw Felix again trying to escape from there.

Felix ate with the pack from force but he ain't complaining.

He's omega is telling him to get closer to them.
He loved when they were taking care of him instead of anyone else.
He didn't knew the pack would take care of him like that you know

He liked how much it lasted...... Cause it will soon ends.