last practice, gonna regret it

"ugh... Finally today is the last practice." Felix mumbled.

'hope Hyung will catch me this time'

"Alright guys let's start again from when we stopped last time!" Mr. Park said.

Seungmin pushed Felix towards Changbin and luckily Changbin catched him this time.

"Alright now you both will do a hydro blade but from different sides. Felix will do a delayed axel so Changbin will have to catch him again. Then Changbin will do along with Felix a dumble edge jump."

Both Felix and Changbin got ready on their spot and started what Mr. Kim told them to do.

They did it perfectly to say the least.

"Oh amazing! Now after that Changbin will leave and Chan will come and take Felix on his arms so he can throw him in the air and then Chan will take Felix's leg and will do a headbanger. But be careful"  mr. Park said.

Felix has never done this move before. This move was banned from ice skating, why do it now?

He got in his position waiting for Chan to come. As he did he rook Felix on his arm and thrown him in the air. Then as Felix got his fir in the ice he raised one and Chan take it and started turning him around.

But unfortunately Felix hit his head on the ice making him yelp to loud.

Chna let go of his leg and got down to Felix who was holding his head.

"Are you okay!?" Chan asked and Felix shook his head.

"Let me see......." Chan said and slowly taking Felix's hands away from his head.

Chan show blood there and panicked. He took Felix on his arms and skates away.

He got of the ice and placed Felix on the floor.

"Minho go get some bandages and alcohol" Chan said.

The rest of the pack some there to check on the omega and so did the coaches.

Minho come back and give Chan the bandages so he could pour the alcohol.

As he started pouring some on Felix's wound Felix started crying.

"Shhh...... don't cry.... everything okay now...... Don't worry..... It's just some alcohol to clean your wound.... I promise it will go away" Minho said in a soft voice to calm the poor omega down.

After hw was done Chan put the bandages on Felix's head.

Jeongin gave his water to Felix and help him drink some.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this move. It's really dangerous" Seungmin said.

"No....no it's okay..... I was just scared that's why I lowered myself....." Felix said.

"I can do it....." Felix said again.

"Alright then..... Let's go back to it" mr. Kim said.

Chan and Felix took their position back and started again.

This time thankfully it worked up perfectly.

"Good then, go take a break for now" mr. Park said.

Felix was feeling dizzy at some point thinking that it was because he hit his head but he knew it wouldn't stop any time soon.

Jisung take the omega on his laps making the omega yelp.

"Sleep for now... We will wake you up when break is done" Jisung said.

Felix got comfortable on Jisung's laps and ended up falling asleep on Jisung's chest.

The others were looking at them..... Jealousy?... I mean yeah they must be jealous the omega is sitting on their mate laps...