1. The First Day of Session

It was a Monday morning, sun was above the horizon, the room was filled with sheer darkness. A splash of water on the face of the person sleeping on the bed made him wake up with a loud scream. The person who screamed was none other than Rahil and the person splashing water was His Not So Beloved Sister- 'Azrin'.

"Aaaaaaaaa!!!" He screamed. Even before he opened his eyes completely, a pillow hit him directly on face.

"Kon musibat hai?" He whined, opening his eyes taking in his surroundings.                               ('Who's the trouble?')

"Tere alawa aur koi musibat hai iss ghar me?" Azrin asked.                                                                           ('Is there any other problem in this house besides you?')

"Zyaada nahi ho raha tera?" He snapped.                                                                                                              ('Aren't you being too much?')

"Mujhe bhi yahi poochna tha tujh se." She replied.                                                                                              ('I wanted to ask you the same thing.')

"Mai bata raha hu aukaat me reh le." He warned.                                                                                                 ('I am telling you to stay within your limits.')

"Same to you." She replied.

"Chup kar, Adopted hai tu." He said getting up from the bed.                                                                ('Shut up, you are adopted.')

"Jab khud ki aulaad nikammi ho to maa baap adopt karna behtar samajhte hai." She replied feeling excited for her revenge getting completed.                                                                                    ('When their own children are useless, parents consider it better to adopt.')

He pushed her from the back resulting in her falling on the bed.

"Kamina." She screamed seeing him quickly entering the bathroom.                                                ('Slavish- A curse word')

He came back from the bathroom to take his shirt that he had given to his mother for ironing.

"Ammi?" He screamed from the top of his lungs seeing his shirt burnt on the pocket part.

"Kya hai?" His mother interrogated.                                                                                                                              ('What is it?')

He moved towards Azrin seeing her standing beside his mother. 

"Tune kiya hai na ye?" He asked or more like dared her to say no.                                                                ('You did this, right?')

"Hua kya hai?" His mother asked seeing him towering over Azrin with the height of the Eiffel tower.                                                                                                                                                                                         ('What happened?')

"Shirt jala di iss bandariya ne meri." He replied.                                                                                                         ('This monkey burnt my shirt.')