Chapter 3

Abhinav's Pov

As Kanvi went to write on board. I was wondering what should I do because I didn't brought my Sanskrit book.

I was just thinking then I eyes caught something mysterious. It was a diary. It was kept in the desk. I took it. I opened it and by the hand writing I can tell that this diary belongs to Kanvi. I was just reading. A few lines were only left but someone snatched that diary. I looked up to that person and it was none other than Kanvi. She was looking so tensed and worried. I gave her a curious look but she royally ignored me. But this isn't important now but the thing that is important is the things written in that diary.

Things written in diary  

Date 24/10, aka 2 days before my birthday. I'm feeling very empty, so sad. I don't feel like living anymore I can't take it anymore. Fir waki mumma ne Dil Tod Diya kuch bura bol kar Jo meine kabhi kiya hi nahi, jo mei deserve hi ni karti ya shayad karti hu don't know. But sachi ab ni ho ra ab bas sab end karna hai par itni himmat hi ni hai. Aaj agar ek step aur liya hota tu mei ye sab ni likh ri hoti mei in sab se free ho jati hamesha ke liye. But shayad God bhi mujhe accept ni karna chahte meri mumma ke jaise. Aapni taraf se kitna bhi try karlo hu ki kuch galat na ho par mei ek 13 saal ki bacchi hi tu hu, par ye sab ni samjhte.. par kuch samajhte hai jaise mere papa. Unhone hamesha Mera support kiya. Unhone mumma ko bhi samjhaya bhu wo ni samajh ri. Pls god mujhe apns pas bula lijiye. Here there is no one I can share my feelings with. Jab mumma hi aisa karri hai tu aur kisi se kya kahe. Bahot rona aata hai but kisi ke samne ni ro sakti mujhe sambhalne wali tu mujhe chor ke chali gayi. I don't want to show my weakness to anyone but it doesn't mean I'm not weak I'm. I too need someone but I know there is no one. That's it for today. I'm going to cry all night.....

( Again that only my mother said something that broke my heart maybe I don't deserve that or maybe I deserve that I don't know. But now I can't take it anymore I want to end everything but I'm not that courageous. If I would have taken one more step today I won't be writing this I might have been free from this for ever. But maybe God too don't want to accept me like my mother. I'm trying my best but I'm also a 13 years old kid but this everyone won't understand. But there are some people who understands like my father. He has always supported me. He even tried to talk to mumma but she is not ready to understand. Pls God call me. When my mother is doing like this what can I expect from a stranger. What want to cry my heart out but I can't cry infront of anyone the one who used to console me has gone. )

Abhinav's Pov

After reading this I got to know Kanvi was so quiet and silent. She was going through this much. She was suffering all alone. And wait she mentioned that she won't be writing this if she would have taken one more step.

It means she tried to end her life.

No! No! Kanvi you can't do this. You can't leave me. I can't lose you. I am there for you.

And wait she lost someone who consoled her who is she??

Kanvi's Pov

It's been 3 days and I have been ignoring Abhinav.

Many things happened in my life in these 3 days. I want someone to give solution to my problems maybe Abhinav. Because he didn't questioned me, didn't made my fun too. So I asked him to wait for me in short interval.

Abhinav's Pov

It's been 3 days I have been trying to talk to Kanvi but she is ignoring me. I know how she must be feeling right now. But I want to tell her that she is not alone in this I'm with her. But how can a mother do this to her own daughter. I can't understand. It was again Sanskrit period.

And today our Sanskrit teacher didn't came so it was free period. Now I was again being bored. But than suddenly Kanvi told me to wait for her in short interval. She also told that she will take only 2 minutes. O God!!! This girl. Now who will tell her that I was dying to talk to her and I can talk to her whole day and my time won't be wasted at all, Abhinav thought. I said okay.