Chapter 6

(Warning suicide content ahead watch only if you are comfortable.)

Sahil's Pov

We reached home along with Chavi other family members went as Chavi was scared by there presence.

And Kanvi I'm proud of her.

She was now discharged but doctor allowed her to go in one condition that she will take her proper care.

Now it was time to feed her and give her medicines. She didn't threw tantrums as she was so exhausted. But she couldn't eat too as her hand was hurt so I feed her.

I told From now onwards I will be taking care of your diet. And you will eat whatever I will tell you to eat.

You should take care of yourself bacche then only you'll be able to take care of Chavi right.

Kanvi nodded her head.

Chavi now woke up.

She soon as she woke up she hugged Kanvi. Kanvi gave her some soft toys and made her drink milk along with medicines.

Due to drugs and medicines Chavi slept again.
After making sure Kanvi was comfortable and putting her to sleep I left the room.

Kanvi's Pov

10 days have passed I'm happy Chavi is now not afraid of Puri ( A maid ). But she is a little bit afraid of Sahil Bhaiya but not that much. So now she can live without me in day but at night only I can handle. And about Chavi's family members they only called but didn't came to meet her and Chavu is scared of them.

And I am capable of raising Chavi and until she herself will not ask me to let her go I will not leave her. We can legally adopt her.

Today was the day Papa mumma were coming back from there trip.
And a good news was that my cousin sister Shraddha was also coming.

Infact she came.

She wanted to play with Chavi and I told Chavi that she can play with Shraddha.

So I went to complete my pending work of the company as some foreign companies are collaborating so there is a bit of work left.

After 4 hours Chavi came to me and told me that Shraddha was irritating her so I fakely scolded Shraddha.

After a few minutes Papa- mumma too came and Sahil bhaiya arrived too actually he went to company regarding some work.

Papa was very happy that I saved Chavi and now she was living with us but mumma was not at all happy.

(Due to Kanvi's request Sahil has not told anything regarding to Kanvi's health to Ramesh and Rama.)

Time skip to night.

Sahil's Pov

Badi mummy was not at all happy by Chavi's arrival in the house. In fact she was asking bade papa to throw her out of the house.

But Bade papa was not ready to do this.

Due to which they started arguing and it took a shape of huge fight. They didn't ate and slept in different rooms. God knows what what things they told eachother.

Tomorrow at morning me and bade papa were going to Hyderabad because an issue was there regarding the construction of our new factory. As doctor told Kanvi to rest so I just came up with an excuse and now we both were going.

As I was leaving I was not feeling good. I hugged Kanvi.

Shraddha's pov

As I was running behind Chavi I broke a vase. Due to the sound Kanvi Di came there at that same time Mammi ji to arrived( aunt) and she thought that Kanvi Di broke the vase. She just didn't listen to what Di was saying and dragged her to a room.