-xoxo gossip girls-

Morning came and Levi is already up bright and early. Surprise surprise. Maybe the insomnia was real. Y/n, however, is still fast asleep. Not for long though. "Wake up! It's training time!" Levi exclaimed as he continued to put his shirt on. Her eyes slowly opened, her gaze met with Levi's abs. "W-what are you doing, huh?!" She yelled grumpily with her puffy eyes. "Getting dressed?" He replied calmly as he started fastening his harnesses. "Right in front of me?? Fuck sake.." "it's just a shirt, give it a rest will you? Now get up.. we're gonna be late" y/n sat upright in the bed. A wave of dread washed over her as a thought entered her mind. "My old clothes are dirty from yesterday! What will I wear??"

Levi looked at her with his thinking face. After a while of him just staring at her like an idiot, he thought of something. Though, the thought he had he wasn't to pleased with. "I'll have to borrow you some clothes.." "nuh uh! I'm not wearing some hand me downs from someone!" "Do you have a choice?" Y/n stared at him with her grumpy expression before sighing. "Just hurry and get them will you?! Who are you training with today?"

Levi turned to face her, a little more serious now. "Every scout trains at this time.. everyone will see you.. your gonna have to pretend you like me a little bit. Got it?" "Well I don't like you-" "great! I dont like you either, but we are gonna have to put up with each other for the time being." Y/n rolled her eyes. "Attitude, levi." "Fix yours first and I might consider." Levi spat back before leaving the room. Y/n let out a frustrated groan, falling back into the bed.

.

Levi however, wasn't so thrilled about what he had to do. He stared at the door for way to long before he knocked. An annoyed sigh leaving his mouth as he heard footsteps. Part of him wished the girl wasn't even in there. But then again, he needed to get her some clothes. The door creaked open, standing behind the door was a young looking girl Levi was all too familiar with. And not in the best way at all. "Levi! What do I owe the pleasure captain!" She said as she did a salute.

Levi started to rub the bridge of his nose, he regretted knocking the door immediately. "Petra.. I need a favour." "Yes! Anything, captain! What is it?" He stared at her with his usual cold face. "I need some clothes from you." Petra looked confused. She definitely had a ton of clothes, but why would he want them. "Sure thing.. but can I ask what for-" "my girlfriend stayed the night. I realised she has no fresh clothes. Can I borrow a few." Petra's jaw dropped. Levi Ackerman wasn't the romantic type, yet suddenly he has a girlfriend. "S-sure.."

She started to look through her wardrobe, her face not really concealing the utter shock she was in. "I-I wasn't aware you had a girlfriend?" "Yeah well, I keep my private life.. private." "I'm sure she must be very pretty if you chose her Levi-" "very pretty." Levi replied, his eyes burning holes into Petra as to say hurry up. Petra grabbed a few pairs of clothes she didn't need and walked up to Levi. "Y-you can keep them Levi, I don't need them.." Levi nodded taking the clothes from her hands before starting to walk out the door.

Petra grabbed hold of Levi's arm. "You wont be stepping down from the corps right Levi? What would we do without you! You would be missed so much, i know I'd miss you for sure!" Levi gritted his teeth, her voice going through him and sending a shiver up his spine. "Why would I leave. I'm the captain.. speaking of that, you should be in training. Get to it." "Y-yes sir!" Petra saluted as Levi walked away. (Girlfriend my ass..)

Y/n was eating all of Levi's cereal with her hands like some kind of animal. She hadn't had that brand of cereal in years. It didn't get delivered to the underground after a while. She had missed it. As her mouth was full of cereal, Levi walked through the door with some clothes. He looked at her, she looked at him. He looked at her, she looked right back at him. The silence lingered for a minute until Levi finally cracked and chuckled. "You look like a chipmunk, how much have you stuffed in there, huh?" "Oh shut your face Levi. I'm wasting away!" "Awh.. what a pity that would be! One less burden for me!"