CH: 9

“What?” Ishan felt his mouth go dry.

“Kiss me then.”

“I heard you the first time.”

“Or should I kiss you?” Shubman grinned as he drew closer. “That would be fair, no?”

No.” Ishan’s glare practically shot daggers at him.

“But you said you’d do anything.” Shubman let out a dramatic sigh. “Come on, be a good boy now.”

Ishan scrunched his nose, shaking his head to himself. “I don’t have any patience left to put up with your bullshit. Why do you even want to… do it again?”

“I don’t want to,” Shubman said after a pause. “I just think it’s not fair that you did whatever you wanted and I had to stand with your tongue inside my mouth.”

Ishan winced, a pang of shame washing over him. It was probably for the guilt that he couldn’t point out that Shubman had kissed him back, very enthusiastically so.

"Sorry about that. I wasn't thinking straight," he mumbled.

“Clearly.” Shubman snorted. He didn't want an apology, but he also didn't want to admit that he wanted to kiss Ishan. So he figured he had to prod the guy more. “But I thought you would man up to your actions, Ish.”

Sue Shubman and his guilt-tripping ways. Ishan pursed his lips, the jabs gnawing at his head. He couldn't deny that Shubman had a point; it was his fault. Plus, it stung that he couldn't come up with a valid excuse. So he sighed and nodded begrudgingly.

“Only once, right?”

Shubman shot him an amused smile. “You should be worried about wanting more, darling.”

“Don’t call me that,” Ishan hissed as he looked around nervously. “I’m not doing it here.”

“OMG, are you taking me home tonight?” Shubman fluttered his lashes.

“I don't think Mayank would appreciate you kissing me in our home,” Ishan scoffed. “Come on.”

Shubman trailed him into the restroom, quietly slipping into a stall, his heart pounding louder than he wished. Ishan shifted on his feet awkwardly before looking up at the boy. "Do it," he muttered, squeezing his eyes shut.

Shubman chuckled softly, gently cradling Ishan's jaw with his left hand. “Relax, darling. I’m not gonna eat you. Though we could arrange that if you want?”

Ishan opened his eyes, shooting an annoyed look. “Can you just kiss me and get it over-”

“Impatient much?” Shubman mumbled before joining their lips. The familiar heat returned immediately when Ishan gasped into his mouth, practically melting as Shubman forced his way inside. His hands wrapped around the smaller guy, pulling his waist closer.

"Ah, that's it," Ishan whispered, drawing back, his dazed eyes meeting Shubman's hungry gaze.

“I decide when we stop, yeah?” Shubman asserted before pulling him closer. He didn't mind Ishan clutching his shirt, his fists tight as if he couldn't breathe – which was technically true.

"Mmph." Ishan didn’t realize as he lurched closer to Shubman, their groins brushing against each other. With a moan, the latter slipped his hands into Ishan’s hair, deepening the kiss even further.

Shubman's fingers trailed down to Ishan's nape, sending shivers down his spine. “Fuck, I can’t… anymore…” Ishan huffed in between ragged breaths.