Chapter Six: A Deal?

<TW> fear, mention of death, mention of violence

<CW> unknown, tears

[MAIN PLOT BY Roxy-Rox0 ]

The Being waited in a cave, dark and rocky, the ground and ceiling crowded with stalactites and stalagmites. The same cave they had arrived in, the same cave that they'd met Grian in. Someone approached the Being, they wore a grey sweater, black pants, light armour, a protective eye screen and a bandaid, and arrows strapped to their back for their light weight bow.

They approached the being calmly, and the Being looked back to see their approach. "You called?" The someone asked. The Being looked forward again, studying the dark cave walls and flickering torches.
"Indeed," they responded.

"I've been having trouble keeping Grian in check," the Being turned their head to the Someone again, "I need you to find out why. Something is blocking me from taking full control of him." The Being was struggling with Grian, and he hated to admit it, but often times they had to call Grian back to them so that Grian could be under their direct supervision or knocked unconscious. Or else they would lose him.

"And the Listeners know I'm controlling Etho." the Being fully turned to face the person before him, "I'm going to lose him soon, so 'take him out' once I do." The Being finished. The grey clad figure looked down uncomfortably before speaking to the Entity and closing their eyes to fully avoid their gaze.

"But our deal, Sir?" They said in a small voice, despite trying to sound confident. The Being sighed and looked off to the side, "Right.. Fine, ignore him then." The Being said sternly, getting slightly annoyed. The other person relaxed after hearing those words.

"You're free to leave," the Being commanded.

The someone left before the Being's annoyance fully came.

✦ ✦ ∴ᒷ ✦ ✦

The grey clad someone entered a grey room, the only colour coming from the plain bed. He took a ragged deep breath and frowned to himself, What's going on with you, Grian? they thought, I'm trying to keep you safe, but you're making it difficult. They took another deep breath, this one calmer than the previous one.

A single salty tear formed in their left eye—the right refusing to let normal tears fall anymore—and they blinked harshly to get rid of the other tears threatening the back of their eyes.
I hate this, they thought to themselves.

Anything for my friends..

408 words

Shorty like-y me-y

It's short, and my last chapter took forever to come out with, so I give ya two in the same day.

Y'all are very welcome :D

(P.S. Wattpad is broken and won't let me fix the "main plot by Roxy" part and the little stars with galactic, so, sorry 'bout that.)