Song Clip 2#

a/n: spoilers for the introduction of the story.

Circus crew: Woah!

Spotlights light up as the children and guests watch on with excitement and joy in their eyes. They could hear a loud stomp that shook the ground.

Circus crew: Woah!

Music began to play as more stomping can be heard, making a beat along with the song.

Circus crew: Woah!

Then Stripe hop on the platform, roaring loudly making the children squeal in joy while the adults just scream in surprise when Rexy Rex appeared, roaring before stomping around.

Circus crew: Woah!

Then spotlight pointed upward as everyone look up to see trapaze's twins swing by, doing crazy acrobatics and tricks making everyone watch in awe and amazement.

Circus crew: Woah!

Then the spotlight point at Magdalena, who was walking on a tightrope, holding an umbrella in her hands before jumping up when the trapaze's twins swing by and grabbed her outreach hand as both of them disappeared aboved.

Circus crew: Woah!

Then someone was walking on the shadow, twirling a radio like cane mic in their hands.

Circus crew: Woah!

Lights began to flickered as everyone feel goosebumps when the lights began to flickered more and more as the figure get themselves ready to sing.

Circus crew: Woah!

the figure ready themselves as the lights began to flickered more and more.

Circus crew: Woah!

Then the spotlights pointed aboved no other, Blastor, who had his head down as he began to sing.

Blastor: Ladies and gents, this is the moment you've been waiting for

Circus crew: Woah!

Blastor gave a grin as he slowly lifted his head up to look at the crowd before him.

Blastor: Been searching in the dark, your sweat soakin' through the floor.

Circus crew: Woah!

Blastor then posed as he tilted his head while tilting the mic with him.

Blastor: And buried in your bones there's an ache that you can't ignore.

Blastor: Takin' your breath. . . .stealing you mind. . .And all that was real is left behind.

He began to walk forward as he continued singing with a smile on his face.

Blastor: Don't fight it, it's coming for you, runnin' at ya.

Blastor: It's only this moment, don't care what comes after.

He then present some cotton candy to a little boy, who squeal in joy as he took the cotton candy from him.

Blastor: Your fever dream, can't you see it gettin' closer?

He began to walk faster around while looking at the crowd.

Blastor: Just surrender 'cause you feel the feeling takin' over

Circus Crew: Oh!