Song Clip 3#

a/n: this is the time when Acro-coon got transferred to Circus Plaza and now he needs to performed with the other acrobatics as his debut.

Acro-Coon looks nervous as he looks behind the curtain, looking down as he could see so many orphan children who are waiting and talking. Not to mention there are also guests with their children as well.

"Oh boy, im so nervous right now." Acro-coon said nervously making Starkitty look at him after finishing her warm up." You'll be fine Acro-coon. Just be yourself." she said as Acro-coon look at her, holding his tail nervously." But what if i mess up? what if i ruin the show? what if-" he was cut off when Eclipse who covered his mouth after kneeling down." Okay, enough with the 'What if'." Eclipse said boredly as Celestial kneels down beside him, looking at Acro-coon with a smile on her face." You'll be fine Acro-coon! Beside, you already show you trick to us when you were brought here!"

Star-kitty nodded at Celestial's words." She's right. You will do great out there." then she yelp when her siblings jump on her.

" Yeah!"

"you'll do great!"

"Everyone will love it!"

Acro-coon smile at them, slowly calms down after their support and reassurance." Thanks guys." then they heard the crowd start cheering making them peek out through the curtain to see Rexy Rex roar while Kai, who was on top of his head, breath out fire through the torch that he was holding.

"We're next guys. . .We should get ready." Magdalena said as she grabbed her umbrella. The acrobatic group prepared themselves while Acro-coon took a deep breath before a hand was place on his shoulder making him look over and saw that it was Magdalena who place her hand on his shoulder." You ready Acro-coon??" she asked making Acro-coon answered. "Nervous but. . .im ready." Magdalena smile before nodding." Alright guys, you know how we practice!" Celestial said as she and Eclipse ready themselves to appeared first.

Acro-coon took a deep breath, mentally preparing himself.

Then after the performance of Rexy Rex and Kai, music changed up as everyone went quiet and look up when the spotlight pointed upward.

Celestial: Let's come together, singing love and harmonia

Celestial jumped first followed by Eclipse, who wrapped his legs on the bar as he swang down upside down, catching Celestial by holding her legs.

Celestial: We are so different, but we're the same inside our hearts

Then Starkitty appeared jumping and doing a triple back flip before bouncing at the nets, grabbing the bar swing after that.

Starkitty: Beautiful colors, just as far as the eyes can see ya

Then Alex, Luna and Darkblue followed next, jumping off and bounce off the nets, doing triple back flip before grabbing Starkitty's outstretch hands as she swing by upside down.

Celestial: Open your wings, fly when you hear the call

Loud bang of the drums before Magdalena step out and began walking on the tightrope, dancing and spinning her umbrella.

Magdalena: Let's celebrate for we are beautiful creatures

Celestial and Eclipse jump doing acrobatic tricks before Eclipse hold the bar swing with his legs as he grabbed Celestial's hands with his.

Magdalena: Come spread your wings, dance and sing songs about freedom

The audience watch on, cheering and clapping their hands together. Children were squealing and pointing their fingers at them with joyful smile on their face.

Alex, Luna, and Darkblue: Like lah, lah, lah, hoo, hoo!

The siblings let go of Starkitty's hand as Darkblue and Alex landed on the tightrope and Luna landed on their shoulder, spreading her arms wide making the audience cheered before gasping when the three fall back and bounce on the nets.

Starkitty: One for the circus familia

Starkitty jumped and did a triple back flip before Celestial jump as well and did a back flip grabbed the bar swing while Eclipse hold Starkitty legs after he catch her.

Alex, Luna, and Darkblue: Like bah, bah, bah, boom, boom

Magdalena: Calling the beautiful creatures.

Then Acro-coon appeared as he jump off, doing an amazing back flip before Celestial caught his leg as she swing up, hanging upside down before swinging back with him. The orphan children gasp as they pointed their fingers at him, recognizing who it was.

Celestial: come this way celebrate

Magdalena: laugh and dance all the way

Magdalena dance before jumping up to another tightrope again and again as the crowd cheered.

Starkitty: Follow me sing along

Star kitty was thrown by Eclipse, doing a back flip before landing on the tightrope as her siblings bounce, doing triple flip and landed on her shoulder, forming a piramid style making the children and guests clapped and shout in amazement.

Alex, Luna, and Darkblue: Lah, lah, bah, bah, boom, boom

Starkitty and siblings fall back and bounce off the nets.

Acro-coon and Eclipse: Já disse que Jade chegou.

Acro-coon and Eclipse: Já disse que já disse que Jade chegou

Celestial let go Acro-coon, who did a front flip as Eclipse caught him after swinging up, while upside down, grabbing Acro-coon's legs as Starkitty jumped doing back flip before grabbing Celestial outstretch hands.

Celestial and Starkitty: Já disse que Jade chegou

Celestial and Starkitty: Já disse que já disse que Jade chegou

Eclipse let go Acro-coon as he falls and bounce off the nets landing on the tightrope, dancing with Magdalena.

Acro-coon: Pop-pop, I am the new crew

Acro-coon: I am the tchh I am the new crew

Magdalena laugh as Acro-coon gave a cheeky grin before grabbing her hand as both of them jumped on another tightrope and another tightrope.

Acro-coon: I am the pop-pop-pop, tchch pop-pop-pop!

Acro-coon: I am the pop-pop the tchhhchhc pop!

He let go and fall back, bouncing on the nets as Eclipse grabbing him again as he swing by.

Magdalena: Let's celebrate for we are beautiful creatures

Starkitty: Come spread your wings, dance and sing songs about freedom

Starkitty and Acro-coon, grabbing each other hands while their other hands were still holding by Celestial and Eclipse as the four twirl making the children squeal in joy and awe.

Alex, Luna, and Darkblue: Like lah, lah, lah, hoo, hoo!

The siblings jumping on the nets, doing tricks making the the children squeal in happines while jumping on their seats.

Celestial and Eclipse: One for the circus familia

Alex, Luna, and Darkblue: Lah, lah, bah, bah, boom, boom

Magdalena: Calling the beautiful creatures.

Afet they did a final trick, all of them were now posing on the tightrope, and Acro-coon was in front, huge smile on his face as he and his friends were breathing heavily but it was worth it to hear the screams of joy and happiness from the children. This made Acro-coon smile as he finally get used to the changes. Especially being a part of the circus family.

a/n: Acro-coon belong to The_Rewind_Cove.  this idea is also from them as well.