4: Dress up.

"What a coincidence, Alexander." Izel half-smiled. Alex looked at him and nodded, returning a wry smile. "Well."

Jitang watched the two and pulled Izel's arm, throwing an ugly look toward the blond man. "Izel, how do you know this man? Where did you meet? I thought I told you not to interact with suspicious men." Although he whispered this between the two, the distance between them was too small and the surrounding people heard.

The director slapped his head, quickly turning to Alex with a flattering smile. "Mr. Alexander! Welcome, I didn't expect you to be here so early. I'm sorry I wasn't there to welcome you at the entrance, we were just rehearsing for the next scene. Let me introduce you, this is Jitang Porcell, he's the male lead we've chosen. I hope you are satisfied with our pick, and this young man here is Izellie Porcell; he'll be the supporting character for the male lead, his younger sister."

Alex glanced at Izel with his brows slightly raised, "Younger sister?"

The director noticed his curious glance and panicked, pushing Izel forward. "I, I know his gender doesn't exactly match, but the performance he showed just now was absolutely grand! I'm sure you'll love him, Mr. Alexander. We just need to put some make-up on him and he'll be even more perfect for the role." Being pushed to the front, Izel glanced at the blond man before curtly bowing.

"Well, I have high hopes."

"Thank you, Mr. Alexander. We can resume filming once everyone gets back to their position, is that okay?" Alex nodded, walking away while being followed by the director. The make-up crew took Izel, and Jitang went back on set.

"Mr. Alexander, I'm still in awe at the last game you developed. The story was incredible, and I have countless praise for it. I'm so honored to work alongside you on this project, please, the script you gave is beautiful."

Alex nodded dully at the praises, his head turned slightly to the side, avoiding the man's eyes. "Thank you, director. Can I ask what scenes you've filmed already? I want to look over them."

"O, oh! Yes, yes. Of course. Right here," The two walked to the expensive set of cameras and video recorders. Alex took the script from his hand and flipped through it while waiting for the assistance to pull up the recordings. Off to the side, the director with his crew stood quietly while waiting for his judgment.

The scene opened with Jitang in a scuffle. Wearing a school uniform and surrounded by other students who did not look in line, a bunch of delinquents.

"Come on bro, just do us a little favor? We'll pay you back double!"

"Why are you being so difficult? You think a person in your position has a say in this?!" The camera zoomed in on the bruised face, it was Jitang. His body was leaning against the wall; his hair was pulled in all directions with blood in the corners of his lips. The group of people looming over him looked down with vicious grins; some had weapons while others used their bare fists.

The camera turned back to Jitang, he spat out a mouthful of bloody saliva. "I'll always be in a position higher than you, useless thugs. Nothing but luggage, dragging the world down--!" Right before a fist was about to make contact with his face, the video was paused.

Alex turned his head around and coldly glanced at the director. "This wasn't his lines. Who changed it?"

The director felt like he was stepping on pins. He nervously scratched the back of his head and smiled apologetically. "I, I'm sorry Mr. Alexander. But we can't really use the original like, it can't pass through the censorship so I--"

"So you changed it?" Alex crossed his legs, not giving a moment for him to respond. "Why should you care about some censorship? If I recall correctly, the NDA we signed...did say altering my work in any way is forbidden, correct? Even if the film is banned in multiple countries, why should you care? You and everyone will still be getting the amount of money that is owed. And from my own pockets as well."