CHAPTER ONE

"Mhmm!" Minji grunts as older men capture her, her hands tied and her mouth shut. "Be quiet you bitch." The man smirked, looks like some buff men had saved themselves from Minji. One of the most strategic agents.

"Where's the gun?" The guy in front of Minji asked, meanwhile the guy beside him checked his pockets. "Not on me." He said. "Me neither." The other one said aswell.

"You punks, you fucking forgot it? Idiot's!" He stomped out of the room, his men following him leaving minji in the cold room tied in a chair. The door slammed shut, but Minji's hands could still wiggle a bit, so she reached for her pocket and got her butterfly knife and started to carve the rope tied around her body.

When she finally freed her right arm, then tried to pull down the cloth on her mouth which did work. Minji pressed on her chest. A noisy little radio began to speak.

"Kim Minji, where are you now? Did your tracker stop working? Kang Haerin speaking." The choppy radio spoke.

"Kim Minji speaking, my tracker is now on. I'm captured by masked men, need back up now. In the southern west area, near the brooks dine. repeat, need back up now." Minji squeezed her radio.

Before the door could open, Minji tried to put the cut-off rope back on her arm. "What the fuck was that noise huh?" The man pulled out a pistol in front of Minji's face. "Speaking to your other agents?"

"Oh, and why is your mouth uncovered sweetie?" He smirked.

Shit. Minji thought, she forgot to put the cloth on. "Well, you can't do anything. Dare to scream and your face will be busted. So will your pussy ass will.

"I have a dick you dumb cow." Minji smiled, while the men looked disgusted. "Transgender?" He joked, loading up the pistol. Then facing it to Minji.

"Intersex motherfucker." Then Minji slapped the gun out of the man's hands, the the roof top breaking down. While the men were confused, minji freed herself then getting her grapling hook pointing up. But first setting up a bomb in place before pulling the trigger.

"Fuck you!" Minji laughed out loud.

Bang!

The bomb had been activated, bombing up the whole place. The men below suffering from the heat and the others being paralyzed, men screaming for their lives gettythe attention of the neighbors beside.

Minji giggled from above, her grapling hook, gripping onto Haerin's helicopter. "Kim get in!" Hyein reached out her hand, Minji gladly accepting it. From above, Minji watched the police gathering, fireman gathering.

Panicking who killed these criminals, then the radio from the helicopter began to speak. "Great work everyone, Kim. Are you hurt?" Radio spoke.

"Just scratches and cuts sir, little medic will do some help."

Then the radio spoke again, but its not their boss. It was a radio broadcaster.

"A place nearby southwest brooks dine had been burned, and destroyed. Leaving the deadliest criminal's inside dead! Who was our hero?"

"It's clear that its us." Hyein giggled.

-------------------------------

As the helicopter landed on top of their headquarters, Minji noticed a figure leaping onto buildings. Her curious ass wanting to know who is it.

"Boss said we have a meeting in the main hall, 7:00 PM sharp." Then Haerin began to get off the helicopter as fast as she could. Without hesitation, the two at the back began to rush aswell. Not caring about the time, 6:56 PM.

Running on the bright red rugs, on the wooden floor, white tiles. Made Minji tired a hell, but finally reaching the main hall. The three opened the door quietly, finding their boss with the other agents sitting in their assigned seats. "Right on time, take a seat it's just quick."

The three ran to their desired seats, before sitting and getting a piece of ball pen and paper. "No need for that."

So they put their things back looking at their boss. "Okay."

"The missions for this month has now been cleared. So I'm giving you freetime this week, I mean the whole week. I want you to use your english, or fake names so we couldn't be recognized by people and criminals. Got it?"

"Sir, yes sir."

"Okay, you may start now." Then their boss went out to go to his room.

"Im gonna sleep early, what about you two?" Haerin yawned.

"Im gonna eat in my dorm."

"Well I'm gonna drink coffee, and read my books." Minji waved her book beside.

"Okay then, see you." Haerin walked to the elevator, Hyein walking to the vending machine. and Minji going to the indoor Barista's.

"Americano, small." Handing out her card. Then the cashier swiped the card, giving it back to Minji.

Not so long till Minji's food arrived, the working calling her name hurted her ears. Then Minji snatched the coffee and walked to her dorm, once again she noticed the figure leaping around buildings. It looked like it had spring high-ups that laboratory equips only make.

"Cool." Minji whispered, before heading to her room. As she got it, Minji went to her balcony. Watching the figure to tricks, looks like it's training. Then she got her book and started to read.

---------------------------

HI READERS!

NEW NOVEL UP, WAIT FOR MORE UPDATES!!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE EVERU CHAPTER!