Chapter 7

Wannabe Taylor Swift:
Baby girl!
I wanna feel your lips on mine so badly.

You insufferable git.

Hey!
Wait!
Hear this cool pickup line.

Okie dokie.

Are you my homework?

Wtf. No.

Let me bloody complete it!

Okay, you li'l shit.

Are you my homework? 'Cus I wanna bang you on the table and do you.

[laughing skull emoji]

Wth.

"Margaret! New info just dropped!", shouted Caroline bursting into the office. Margaret got so startled that her phone almost slipped from her hand. "We got a new UFO landing suspect in the Ferncliff forest! How about paying that alien a visit?! "

Margaret nodded in agreement. The date was fixed.

Caroline came in during the afternoon and said," A girl named Medusa Johnson wants to meet you. "

" Nah! This is going to be something. ", thought Margaret. Once Medusa came in, she said with a disgusted face,"Wow! These people won't even let me meet with my..."

Before she could complete her sentence, Margaret threw her glove at Medusa.
"Caroline please close the door. Have a break. This is an important private conversation. "

Caroline shut the door and Medusa bolted it from inside. She kept her hands on Margaret's desk and bent down to her level.

Margaret sighed."Te amo means 'I love you' in Latin, right?"A confused Medusa slammed her left hand on her head. "Fuck!How the heck did you know?",she asked falling back on a couch in the office.
"Latin was my second language back at high school,you little lovebird. And I also know why you told me to call you that." Margaret snapped.

There was a pause.Margaret looked at Medusa."The reason is simple.So that you could hear me tell you 'I love you'. And yeah. I purposely acted like I didn't know it's meaning and you thought I was a noob in Latin."
"You-" Medusa shook her head in denial. "Ah-I love you so much.God!", she exclaimed throwing her head back on the couch.

Margaret sniggered and got back to typing about NSDO's recent efforts to create a type of 'plastic' that will be biodegradable. "Well,uh-Baby girl?You got one of those revolving chairs in your office?",asked Medusa.
Margaret typed and without looking at Medusa,answered," I am sitting on one,dumbass. Do you want-" Medusa had got up from the couch and rotated the chair to face her.She placed either of her hands on the armrest.

She pulled Margaret by her neck. Medusa's lips were soft and Margaret just gave in to the kiss. But. THERE WAS NO TASTE OF CIGARETTE SMOKE.

Medusa let go of her neck. "No cigarette smoke today?"
"Nah. Didn't smoke since morning."
Margaret shifted in her chair. Medusa sunk back into the couch. Margaret saved her document and went to her. "How do you feel about the weather outside?"
Medusa took out her phone from her pocket and started surfing the Internet with it."It's kinda nice.Warm. Quite warm for a chilly winter like th- Hey!Give me my phone back! Margaret! Hey!"

Margaret slid the phone inside her sweater's pocket and sat down on top of her desk. Medusa lowered her face to hers and placed her hands on either side of Margaret. Medusa held her chin. Margaret thought she was about to kiss her and closed her eyes but Medusa changed her mind. She placed her lips on the left of her neck. She had other intentions.

Her fingers filled the gaps between the fingers on Margaret's hands. She bared her teeth and kept on sucking harder,till Margaret moaned her name in her ears.
"Med-Medusa. Love.Oh my-"

The left side of her neck,the right side of her neck,then the suprasternal notch. Each had a couple of hickeys at least. Margaret tried to move but Medusa's hands kept her fixed on the spot. She was taller and stronger than her. This is all that she had dreamed for a girlfriend. A tall, strong, dominating girl who would control her and make her obey her.

She bit her lip thinking all of this. Medusa removed her teeth and looked up at her red and sweaty-faced. She held Margaret's cheeks, which were really hot and pressed her lips with hers.

"Hello there. I have a cup of coffee for you.",came Caroline's voice from other side of the office door.

"Fuck-Medusa...It's high time we stop.",  whispered Margaret. Medusa raised her middle finger at the door with a  scorn on her face."I'll meet you at night."

Medusa went towards the door when Margaret asked,"How the heck do I hide these?" Medusa pulled out a muffler from her hoodie's pocket and threw it at her."Use that."

Margaret wrapped the muffler around her neck and Medusa scorned at Caroline as she exited the office.

------------------------

The next day Medusa texted her.
Wannabe Taylor Swift:
My CCTVS recorded everything.

No shit,Johnson.

[attached video]

Margaret opened the attached video and was instantly done with life.She slammed her phone on her face. What the actual frigging fuck? She looked so miserable (Medusa thought the opposite, though). Margaret took a screenshot of her face and sent it to Medusa.

  [attached image]
Honestly? Johnson?

Wannabe Taylor Swift:
Ah!
What was beauty.

Fuck off!
I am disappointed.

You enjoyed those bites.
I know it,baby girl.

.....
You are a fucking asshole.

[red heart emoji]

What the hell bitch?