Chapter 46

Freen's pov:

   Did I hear it right?? She's pregnant? With my child?? How- I thought I was infertile the whole time. I was feeling overjoyed by the sudden news. Fuck.... I shouldn't have let her drink if I knew this sooner.

   I was about to ask becky for more details because I was excited, but I already heard little snores. I smiled and admired her pretty face while sleeping. I kissed her forehead and said "I'll take care of you and our little beans, my love.. thank you for this unforgettable gift and moment. I love you my little becbec~"

  I hugged her like there was never a tomorrow and said goodnight.

    __________

Becky's pov:

    I squint my eyes cause of the rays of the sun, shining towards me. I felt damn sore down there, wait..? Why am I- naked?...

   When I noticed that I'm naked, covered up with the sheets, I can't help feeling shocked. I remembered last night I got drunk at Irin's wedding. Oh fuck... DID I DRINK? I am not supposed to drink!!

   I sat up rather quickly, that triggered my headache  "Ahh.." I held my head for support, until it stopped aching. I looked around to see no one but me. I can't help wondering who took me home last night, I didn't remember Freen took me home. Maybe she was also drunk.

   I stood up, but my legs gone jelly cause of the soreness in between them. I held on to the bed headboard for support, slowly heading towards the wardrobe and took Freen's oversized white shirt and put on my underwear.

  "Bec..?" I heard Freen calling outside, soon I heard the door open and I saw Freen standing, looking at the bed. She didn't notice that I was here until I coughed, she looked at my direction and smiled.

  "Good morning my lovely fiancé! How's your sleep love?" She asked as she bent down and carried me bridal style and put me on bed, I smiled at her sudden cuteness. "My sleep was fine babe~ how about yours?" She gave me a peck and replied "same as yours baby.."

   She started to kiss me again but this time, it wasn't just a peck, it was full of passion and love. We started to make out, I wrapped my arms around Freen's neck, she trailed her hands towards my butt and squeeze it, I let out a moan because of that.

  "Beb-" I tried saying but was stopped because she then kissed me roughly. I smiled at the thought she's horny so early in the morning..

   We broke the kiss because we were out of air, panting heavily. "Baby~ I'm still sore.." I pouted as she chuckles. "Sorry love.. you were the one that seduced me last night..".  

   I just smiled, not to hurt her feelings and trying not to be obvious that I didn't remember last night's event. I saw her frowning. "Don't tell me you didn't remember last night?"

  I shook my head 'no'. She just looked at me and sighed. "You.. uh.." she stuttered, I couldn't quite hear her so I just replied with a hum.

  "You.. told me you were.. pregnant.. is it true?"

Wait? So- WAIT? I TOLD HER LAST NIGHT?

  I chuckled as I pushed her lightly and stood up to get a little box from the drawer. I look at her and smiled, I handed her the box "here..".

  She slowly took it from me and gently opened it. It took her some time to process, until I finally realized she was.. silently wiping away her tears.

   She looked up to me and smiled, "I'm so happy right now becbec.." she extended her arms for a hug and that I gladly took her in my arms. "I love you so much my little becky.." - "i love you too Freen.. I promise to always take care of myself for our baby.." I added making her tighten the hug.