Chapter 49

Freen's pov :

    "Babe kha~ stop sulking na.. I'll buy you the limited edition care bear plushie! The yellow one!" I exclaimed as I tried to talk to Becky because she was sulking at me for the whole day. I can't even work properly because she was shooting glares at me. I don't even know why she was feeling this way.

    We are now going out for dinner with my team, while heading back at the van, I reached for Becky's hand and intertwined it with mine. I looked down at her and saw her flustered but she failed to hide it from me.

   "Y-you promise you'll buy me the yellow one?" She asks. I smiled by her reply. "I promise! And I'll buy you the human sized one! Tomorrow at this big Mall! They have it!" I said excitedly because she's finally willing to talk to me.

   "Alright then!" She then stopped walking and hugged me. "I'm really sorry for being angry at you this morning my love, I can't help but feel protective of you.." she apologized . I caress her hair using my hand. "It's ok baby, as long as I can keep you and our future family safe and happy, it's enough for me" I said and can't help but smile widely.

   We broke the hug and headed to the van.

Unknown pov:

   "B-boss.. sh-she.."

"She what?!!!?!!"

    "Sh-she captured our team!! And also hacked our system back! She can track us now! This is bad!!"

"Fvckk!! Can't you all do anything?!!!!" I cursed.

     "We can't boss!! She's too powerful!"

"Just do everything you can!! What I want is what I will get!! And I want her dead!!!"

   *DOOR SLAMMING*

"YOU WANT HER WHAT?!!! I CAN NOT LET YOU DO THIS FATHER!"

"I WILL NITA, and I want that precious Freen of yours dead! And you can't do anything about my decision!"

    "And I can not let you do this! This is too much dad!" She says while heading back.

    "I will do this! You can't stop me!" I said while glaring straight at my daughter . "You are a reckless person, you can't do this without me. I'm backing out on this." The last words she said and then she left . Out of my sight.

    "Fvck. What did I do?."

Freen's POV:

  Morning came, so normal as always. I don't have work because it's Friday. I have my work only 4 days and that made it more difficult. I don't have much time, but I do not want to be spending more time on work than family. I want it to be equal, I don't want Becky to be turning off around me because I work hard, and barely satisfying her needs.

   I blinked my eyes a few times and finally sat up. I saw my future wife, laying beside me. Furrowing her eyebrows because of the sunlight that's shining upon her.

  "Urrrgghh!!!" She growled and turned around while covering herself with the sheets. "Wake up my love... let's have breakfast together!" I said while I bent over and hugged her from the back .