My savior..

Y/n woke up and like always did his morning routine. He then walks out of apartment and locks the door behind. Y/n slowly walks down the stairs only to get grab and throw to the floor. Y/n hits his head on the wall. He looks up to see
The face of who did this. Y/n eyes widened to spike.

Y/n: what do you want? Why are you doing this?

Spike: did you forget you belong to me and me only. You think running away from me would make me stop because of you i came to Japan.

Y/n: I don't belong to anyone. Not even you.

Spike: what did you say? You finally got the nerve to talk back to me!!

Y/n got up and kick spike. His friends attack y/n but they all was defeated. Until spike gets up and grabs y/n. Two of his friends quickly gets up and hold y/n down. Spike pulls out a injection out of pocket.

Spike: You remember this?

Y/n was shocked and tried his best to get out but it didn't work. One of spikes goes up the stairs to see anyone was coming. He saw a boy walking down.

???: stop!

????: what? Get out of my way!

The guy pushs him out of his way to see y/n and spike. Y/n quickly realised that it was shin. Shin grabs spike and pushs him out of his way. Soon shin scared away spike and his friends.

Shin: be careful next time. I won't be there to protect you all the time.

Y/n: ok... Can I..

Shin: can I what?

Y/n: take a photo of you. I took everyone in the school's photo expect you...

Shin: ..... Ok fine.

Shin: can I see it?

Shin: can I see it?

Y/n: sure..

Shin: cool~ you go rest. Do you live here?

Y/n: yes. On the 5 floor.

Shin: ok.. bye!

Y/n: bye...

Y/n walks back to his room. The neighbor noticed him.

Aunty: what happened?

Y/n: oh nothing just got into a fight..

Aunty: already? Go rest..

Y/n: ok

Y/n walks into his apartment and grab a first aid kit. After that he layed down on  his bed. Y/n head felt heavy and very dizzy. He lays down and falls asleep...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Its very short. Sorry for not posting.

     Words- 402