Shin takes care of y/n

{Y/n pov}

As I woke up. Y/n realised that he wasn't in his own house but in someone else's house. He got up and looked around the room. That's when he saw shin walking towards him.

"How are you feeling?" - Shin

"Oh... I am fine" - Y/n

Shin then gets up and leaves the room.
Y/n follows him out and shin tells him to sit down. Then shin puts a plate of food in front of him. Y/n mouth waters as he looks at the food.

"itadakimasu"

Y/n say before digging into the food. As he takes a bite of the food. He eyes sparks with stars.

"This is delicious"

Y/n says. Shin looks away frustrated. Y/n smiles seeing his reaction. Shin pulls a chair and sits down next to y/n.

"Who were those people" - Shin

"No one" - y/n

"You have to tell me. Come on?" - shin

"Never" - y/n

Shin looks down towards his hands which he was hiding with a serious look on his face.

"Then I will look thought your camera" - shin

"What? No!" - y/n

"Tell me." - shin

"Fine. Those guys are my ex friends and the guy in the middle was my ex. We had a fight and I ran away from him. Thats why I came to Japan. I don't want to go through what I went through again. It was painful" - y/n

Shin eyes widened. As y/n burst into tears. Shin felt bad and tried comforting y/n.

"Sorry y/n" - shin

"It's ok" - y/n

"Oh- i actually went through the photos in the camera. You have alot of photos of me. Mind explaining" - shin

"What!" - y/n

"Come on. You have a crush on me?" - shin

Shin said as a joke but when he saw y/n reaction he realised the truth. Shin looks away brushing.

"Really?" - shin

Y/n nods his head.

"I felt the same for you"

Y/n looks at shin and hugged him. Happy to know that his crush felt the same for him. Shin suprised by your sudden hug. He hugged y/n back. Shin wondered off into his own world but came back to reality after he heard y/n calling him. Shin was bright and brke the hugs. He then got up and ran to the bathroom covering his face. Y/n became confused but soon realised why. Y/n smiled and ate his food. After eating. Y/n washed his plate and went to bed.

___-____-____-____-____-____-____-____-____-

Next chapter onwards. There will be smuts. Thanks for your guys support. I was planning on finishing this story and then continue writing other stories.
So I hope you enjoyed this. When making this chapter. I was not feeling good that's why I wasn't posting. Last night I threw up and I don't feel good but I will be posting. Bye my friends. See you in the next chapter.

-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-___-

               Word - 514