radio killed the video star

We see, Charlie pacing back and fourth into the hotel lobby/parlor as she is in panic mode. Keekee was seen in the shot, walking alongside her owner.

Charlie: Okay, so the extermination is happening in 6 months instead of a year, no big deal, just a little setback, nothing we can't handle, just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls, am I right?! (Begins to panic) and the next time  when they cut our time in half again, and AGAIN, we'll just handle it, RIGHT?!

Vaggie: (grabs her by the shoulders, calming her down) Yes. We will.

Angel: Oh, please, ya had less then half of a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now...ain't no silver lining this time toots.

Dipper: Sure there is, angel! We just had to look at it a bit harder.

Mabel: that's what she said!

Dipper: wait, what?

Angel: well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts. (Waves a phone into their faces) people are already freakin' out over the news. Look what's happening in the doomsday district.

He scrolls down on an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in panic plus fear as he was doing this in front of a fire. Suddenly, a pink message appears on the top of the phone as, dipper takes a closer look at it.

Dipper: the heck is a donkey show?

Angel: Aah! (Faces the phone back to him) heh, nothin'. My boss, Val, is just as freaks out over the news too. Like I said, everybody's losin' their shit.

Dipper's mind: "Val? Val as in-...Valentino?! A member of the Vee's in the Vee district?!"

Vaggie: yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate.

Mabel: disparage enough that they want to come here?

Charlie: (gasp) this is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!

Angel: cute idea and all, but you really wanna go out in all of this? (Waves the phone again at them with demons running and on fire)

Dipper and mabel: (winced at the sight of it)

Vaggie: well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep-

BOOM!!!!

Suddenly, a large explosion is heard making, Charlie scream in fright from behind, getting their attention as they look at a newly fresh hole in the wall.

Dipper: you mean like, right now?

???: (offscreen) SHOW YOURSELF, ALASSSTOR!

Dipper:...(facepalms) please don't tell me...

The intro ends as we go Outside. we see sir pentious' new war blimp outside as he then shouted out again, saying...

Sir pentious: COME AND FACE-

He stops mid-sentence as he then looked up on the balcony to find, alastor sipping his coffee as the mug says "oh deer" on it.

Sir pentious: oh there you are. FACE MY WRATH!

Alastor: and who are you?

Sir pentious: who am I? WHO AM I? I am the great sssir pentious! Inventor, architect of destruction!