Red Lust

Part 2

The search
.
.
..
.
.

Vesper POV
.
.

As we were on a mission to find Bob Vela, Lily Jones asked me a question.

' Well Vesper you, not only you but any of you 3 didn't tell me what is this soulmate system'

Ah the good old soulmate system. The only way I met Mikeal.

' Well we never thought you would care about this, so we never told.'

I answered

' ahh so can you tell me about it now, please'.

I looked at her, I felt that she was interested into that topic I decide to tell her

' Well Vampires or any other creatures existing or non existing except some human beings have a soulmate system. In this system our God or Goddess have fated a certain someone to every being. It's like the God or Goddess fave decided who is best for who. Now it is different for every being. In humans it is very rare to have this quality. Mikeal has this quality. I read that in ancient times where the Vampires were co existing with humans there are said be werewolves but due lack of sources they got extinct, but they had a very strong mating bond. Like more than 99.9% of the population had mates. But it is totally different from us Vampires. Us Vampires 5% or less than that have mates. In the Vampire world it is really rare to find your true soulmate. Even if you see know we 3 are the only true Royals. Moreover as we told you Mikeal is Converted Royal Blood Vampire, as in he is my true mate. Even the 4 Half- blood Vampires have 1 mate. As you said I rarely think that their parents are mates. '

I explained. She looked at me with wide eyes. I sensed that she is already into the Vampires topic so I don't think Klaus will keep the poison in too long. She then looked away and asked me.

' How did you found Mikeal is your soulmate and what was your reaction.'

I chuckled remembering the clumsy meeting of me and my Mikeal. I looked at the side of the alley way where we were sitting now as, the guy Bob Vela will be coming here to do something the humas call spray painting. I noticed a figure with a hood and huge bag coming this way. I looked at his face. Thanks to my amazing night vision power I could see his face even in the dark. It was the face similar to Bob Vela. I nudged Lily as she frowned and looked at me. I pointed at the hooded figure. She looked at him. Even she has Night Vision. So she even knew who the guy was. She immediately looked me and we both nodded.

We wore black mask and put our hood. Walking slowly to the male. Our next target. Because we were using our Vampires Power. He couldn't sense us. As he was Spray Painting, I asked him

' Where's the source boy '

I saw him flinch and drop the can on the floor, he turned around and flinched again when he saw me and Lily. He started shaking a bit out of fear. 

' W-what ar- are y- ou tal-talking about. Huh who are you. '

He was scared but played tough. Me and Lily looked at each other and chuckled. 

' Well you don't need to know who we are, you only need to tell us where the source is'

Lily said while blocking the path where the boy tried to run.

' What source I don't know anything.'

He sounded fake I, knew while looking at his eyes,  he was lying I see it right through his eyes. I smiled and took the ' silver knife'  out of his back pocket. 

[ Silver is said to be one of the allergies Vampires have. If stabbed with a silver knife  they could die. ]

' What is this huh Bob.  Silver knife.  Huh how funny.  You even know that we are Vampires Huh.  Trying to use it against us how lovely Bob how lovely.  Lily did you know that these types of knives were made by the beings to kill us because only this and the direct sunrayscould kill Vampires. But after the battle between the humans and Vampires the manufacturing of these knives stopped. Most of the knives were broken, but some knives with special creators were there and those knives only remained, now Bob Vela your family were at high post weren't they. So your patents must know where the source is, Soon you better tell us or face the consequences.

I told him, he was shaking. He definitely knows somethings. I kept the knife back in his pocket.

' N-no i am n-not t-tellin. Moreover I don't know where the source is my p-pare-parents didn't tell me anything except what Vampires are and why you are after us. But they didn't tell me where it is. P-please leave me. '

He said with tears in his. He seems pretty young. Like 14 or something but we have to take him. I sighed and looked at Lily she nodded. And started moving towards the boy.

' h-hey I have the- knife i-i can kill- '

' oh pls that knife won't work on us. I am a Royal Blood Vampire these knives don't work on us remember. And she is still a half- human. If you forgot silver knife were design in way that it can never kill a human nor a half- Human '

I said. The boy looked hopeless he looked at me with scared eyes. I took of his mask and saw his doe eyes. Filled with fear and wet tears. His face has few scratches and slap marks. I wondered why but then I signaled Lily as she came behind the boy and bit him hard on the neck.  He let a Blood loading scream and fainted. I caught him.

Suddenly me and Lily heard some foot voices. Me and Lily looked at eachother and we nodded. We both use our Vampire Speed and took Bob and his spray paints. So there won't be evidence and went on top of the building.

As went up we saw two figures coming and looking here and there. I could see their faces. It were two of the 4 Half Vampires Yoshi and Henry. They said something and went. I am pretty sure they were on patrol and they heard Bob's scream.

I heard Lily sigh. She looked at me and said.

' what are we gonna do about them, they heard the scream and they might report to police'

I just looked at the place and sighed

' Lily let's leave those. Let's take him home.'

She nodded as we took him to our castle. I need to talk to Mikeal and Klaus.

.
.
.
.

Words :- 1190

Bye