Red Lust

Part 2

The search

.
.
.
.
.

Life is not simple as you think

How will you react when someone suddenly kidnapped you.

Well right now Bob Vela is with the 4 Vampires.

Mikeal Pov

.
.
.

As me and Klaus went home. The 2 went to get Bob Vela. I was feeling much better, 

Few minutes later Vesper and Klaus came home with a very young looking boy. I was stunned because he was too young. I looked at Klaus who was sitting beside me.

' Did they get the right person ?'

I asked him because I wasn't able to understand, why would Klaus kidnap a young boy. But he didn't answer me. Instead he told Vesper to keep him in mine and Vesper's room.

So they kept him in our room and told me to go in room.

Lily went in to her room, while Klaus went in his.

.
.
.

So we were in our room. The boy was still unconscious on the bed.

' Mikeal, can you change his clothes, they are torn for some reason'

He said while going to shower. I sighed,

' Who's clothes am I suppose to put on him? '

I asked, he just shrugged and went. Oh my god what am I suppose to do with these brother's. I sighed as I looked through the closet. There is no way any of Vesper's clothes are gonna fit him, maybe one of my old hoodie's.

.
.

I found a black hoodie which might fit him. And also my old sweatpants. And my old T- shirt.

He was still unconscious. I sighed and picked him up.  Is this boy eating or not...

... I changed his pant and then I took of him hoodie. My eyes widened. He was not wearing anything underneath the hoodie.

In this of much colder temperature, this boy was only wearing a really thin hoodie..... but the thing that shook me most was that this boy had marks......

.... beating marks on his body. Not one but so many...

.. moreover they were fresh,  like they have been given few hours ago. The marks were still red, dry blood on his lower reason. 

I wondered was he getting abused at his house...

I took the medic box in our room and I cleaned his wounds... 

... As I was putting bandages on him. I saw Vesper coming out of the shower drying his hairs. He saw me and came towards the bed.

.. He was looking at the boy. Pretty sure shocked and confused.. 

'  Love are these marks fresh '

He asked me. While placing the last bandaid I nodded. I could see from the corner of my eyes, he sighed.....