6 - Meeting his family

DEV SING RATHORE POV:

when I enter into the room, I felt piercing pain in my heart to see her I like this. She was sitting on the floor without any emotion, her face is all red she must have cried.

I called her twice but not get any responds, as she is looking at floor not even once she lifts her head towards me.

I sat beside her and took her into my arm, I thought she would protest but she snuggled into my chest and cried harder. I can't bear seeing her like this.

I take her to dinner and took her back to room to refresh, as I forgot to bring her dress, so I gave her my mom saree and she took it without any second though.

I gave downstairs to Sameer and Yuvaan; I asked them for her family details.

She lost her farther in the age of 6, she also having a brother who owns a global company, wait what? then why he is not taking care her, but her mother owns a small restaurant and living a middle-class life. And Manoj is her is father's younger brother, her ancestors are worked for king as a minister in chozha's kingdom.

I came back to room and stunned by her look she was looking beautiful in the red saree.

I don't own this image downloaded from google

After we boarded on flight, she fell into her dreamland, I took her hand in my hand and sleep took over me.

When I felt her hold tight on my hand, I woke in jerk.

"Are you okay? Rudra," I said.

She suddenly withdraws her hand from mine, I felt hurt I tried to cover up the hurt and said "Sorry, If I made you uncomfortable."

"No, I'm sorry. umm.." she hesitated to call me by my name, I can understand.

"Rudra, you can call me Dev." I said. As she nodded.

We reached Udaipur in early morning. Sameer and Yuvan went from there to their respective places.

I walked her towards my black jaguar and made her seat in passenger seat and sit on the drive seat.

I don't own this image downloaded from google.

I parked the car in front of mansion, walked around to open the door for Rudra.

My whole family were waiting at the entrance for us, I felt her hands on mine I looked at her and hold her hand tight not in hurtful way. I gave her assurance look because I could see her nervousness.

And we walked towards the entrance, then my maa came and take her into the hug happily. I smiled at them.

"I never know my bhai(brother) can smile," said Abhiraj and I quickly make my lips in a thin line.

"App sundar lag raheen hai, beta." (You're looking beautiful, child) said maa to Rudra and she looked at me in a confused face, before I could explain.

"She telling you that you are looking beautiful, beta" pappa said and padded her head and daadu also came forward patted her head lovingly.

we took a blessing from elders and ma introduce everyone to her. Everyone in my family warmly welcome her but I couldn't see my daadi.

In my whole family daadi is a only person who is strict.

"Come inside, beta." said ma.

And we are about to enter.

"She can't enter this house." daadi said in loud voice and walked forward to us.

Everyone was stunned and Rudra eyes filled with a tears.

Author's Note:

Hii guys the story going to be romantic and more interesting, continue reading.

LOVE YOU ALL