26 - Abuse

DEV SINGH RATHORE:

I went to meet Achintya Ranawat CM of Rajasthan and king of Ajmir and not to forgot papa's close friend son, Aanaya's would be husband because their marriage is fixed when they were child. He came Udaipur for some urgent work.

I came back home evening and I got to know Rudra did fasting for me, I was beyond happiness, I always wanted her to share her past, present and future with me without any boundaries.

the way she snuggled into my chest, It's feels like my world in arms it always good after long day and if the world would stop, I have no regrets.

If someone said that I would be madly in love with my wife in six months before I would have laugh at their face but now, I'm really and madly in love with my wife.

"No, no." I felt Rudra shivering in her sleep.

"No, don't touch me. Don't please." She murmured in her sleep.

"Rudra, wakeup." I shook her.

"Noooooo." Rudra, sit-up in a jerk.

"Rudra, you okay?" I said and about touch her shoulder.

"No, no don't touch." She and snuggled her head in her knee. I felt piercing pain in my heart to see her like this.

"Rudra, Rudra look its me Dev, look at me jaan." I caressed her hair then she lifted her face, her eyes filled with a tears.

"Rudra." She hugged me and I was taken back then caressed her back.

"Jaan, its okay. No one is going to touch I'm with you and I never let anyone touch you. She sobbed in my chest. I let her cry as much as she want too and I never let the person who make her  cry.

"Dev."Rudra called and I hummed in a responds. "Hmm."

"Dev after Dharshan left me in my hometown. I... I had to sta...stay in my father's brother house." I can barely hear her.

"Rudra you don't have to." She cut off me in the middle. "No, Dev I want to share." I declared.

Flash back 

When Dharshan left her in her hometown and went to chennai to take care of his father's business. Aathvika's father's younger brother Manoj asked Aathvika's mother to stay with his family in his house but she refused.

After Manoj wife insisted them to stay with them, Priya accepted to stay with them.

One day Aathvika was sleeping in her bed in the afternoon, she feels someone hand on her thighs. She woke up in a jerk.

"Arun, what are you doing here?" She asked when she looked at Arun.

"Nothing, just look at my sister. Is it wrong?" He asked with a smirks.

Aathvika thought that she was hallucinating something, so she ignored that incidence.

Weeks past.

Aathvika was alone in the house as her mother, chin-naina (father's younger brother), pinni(his wife) went to temple and Ahil went to his friend house.

Aathvika was in the hall reading her book and lost in the world of books when two hand snicks into her shoulder. She moved away in panic.

"what are doing Arun?" Aathvika asked.

"Stop acting like a good girl Aathu, just shut your mouth and let do my business." Arun said and walked to her.

"Arun, what the hell are you thinking that you are doing?" Aathvika roared.

"You have no one to support you Aathu, even you brother also left." Arun said and garbed her hand.

"Leave my hand, you bastard." Aathvika jerked his hand and about to run.

"You know what I always wanted to taste you since long back, but your brother is always stood between us. now, no one is here." He roamed his hand over her neck, she tries to get out his hold.

"you have a pretty body, everything is perfect and that what made me to loss my control." his hand went to her back neck to down.

"Leave me, pleasee." She begged.

"I'm not here to leave you, I'm here to taste you bitch." her grabbed her t-shirt over her chest tore it from her body.

"Arun, leave me. help me please." Aathvika screamed top of her lungs. His thumbs caressed her button lips, his another hand caressed her neck to down roamed over her cleavage.

Aathvika hit him harder to get rid of him, but nothing worked.

"I have been waiting for you so long." Arun hand roamed over her breast.

"Someone, please help." Aathvika tries scream.

The door burst open and Ahil rushed to Aathvika.

"Aathu, you okay. I'm here nothing will happen." Ahil tries to console her and took his shirt off and made her wear that and he turned to Arun who was now looks annoyed.

"Arun what the hell are you doing." Ahil hold Arun shirt and slapped him.

"Ahil, she is the one who miss behaved with me. what are you doing." Arun acted like a innocent.

Although Aathvika was over the corner of room holding her knees over her chest and shivering.

"Shut the fuck Arun. I'm gonna file case against you." Ahil said and hit Arun face harder until his nose bleed.

Ahil took Aathvika to room.

Present

"This what happened Dev, no one believed me except Ahil." Rudra said with a tears but her face was emotionless.

"That's why I can't accept Dharshan, Dev." Rudra looked at my eyes.

"Dev, did you feel disgust of me?" She asked and I immediately engulfed her in hug.

"I feel disgust of myself Rudra that I'm not there when you needed me." I said.

"Rudra, where is Arun now?" I couldn't control my anger.

"Ajmir." That's all I wanted to hear.

I'll make sure he regret his birth, I won't let him die easily.

"Dev, I don't see him. I'm afraid of seeing him again." I patted her back.

"It's okay, it's okay everything will be alright." I caressed her back until she fell into sleep and made her comfortable on the bed and lied beside her but my sleep is far away from me.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, thankyou so much for 1k view. I started writing to express my feels in story and to get rid of my stress but never expected 1k view. thankyou so much guys.

insta id: write_rrudra

LOVE YOU ALL