R E C L A I M

CHAPTER 1

Irreversible decision.

The story will have 1st, 3rd, some 2nds? Barely, and mainly her POVS..

✧Will age up some of the characters to 16 to 19 or more if necessary for the plot.

✧Has gore,bland/dark/dad humor,romance,explicit content, etc.

✧Some characters may or may not have more personality since it'll have to line with the plot.

✧I won't mention her expressions often since she doesn't have much facial expressions.

✧Since they're aged up, the episodes you've watched will be rendered useless.(Not entirely) Meaning that this is an original concept of ideas, like the akumatized people, introducing other OCs, and etc.

✧Lila will be genderbent for the plot, and he's the new hawkmoth since from the upcoming season, it's been confirmed as such.

✧Other characters like Chloe, Sabrina, and Luka will be present, but the plot is where Hawkmoth isn't defeated, yet.

✧I will still use characters from different seasons such as villains but I'll script different scenarios and fighting scenes differently.

✧The show does not belong to me, but from our favourite author.

✧Colourful words+Sarcasm.

✧Some characters will be genderbent, and some will become. How? Secret. Why? Yo mama-

✧Some fighting scenes contains short, some long if important to the plot. And I'll most likely use real life scenarios, like stalking, vandalism, other shit.

Ruining our childhood.

✧Some things fade over time, that includes interaction for the center period. But it'll come back. It's necessary.

1st POV/her POV

Peaceful slumber.. I hoped. That is until I find myself in Paris, the City of "Love"(blegh) for a absurd case, and if you're curious. Don't be. Jk, I'm a underground agent..(18) too young, no? Doesn't matter. Either way since I'm here now in a new apartment(I bought w the land) then I suppose I should start packing..

I began to crack my knuckles and carry the neatly packaged boxes into the living room, stacking them in order and by category in a fast motion to have the job done.(I seriously still wasted an hour arranging them) My eyes darting across the room as I make my way in the other five rooms..the two rooms that were previously owned by children were..I ..u..m..fuck- one was filled of glitter and one looked like hell spawn. The kitchen was normal..so as the previous couple's room.

As I make my way to the last, it was locked shut and I assume it was where they stocked old objects, I held the lock and gripped it with a little force as the lock forcibly opened.(perks of the strong) With careful caution, I step inside, it's been rumoured that something was haunting the damn place, yet I didn't care. But it was fucking dark so I couldn't see.

As I've remembered from the Inter- questions I've asked, they told me the switch was above the door(how smart, applauded, fucking Sherlock.)

3rd POV

The young lady grimanced at the thought of how irresponsible those people perhaps been, possibly cause of the glittered room..or hell spawned one. Either way, she brushed off those thoughts and swiftly jumped then clicked the lights open, as she landed, accidentally breaking the fragile plank of wood and moved her foot up to prevent the hole from having her stuck.