G E N T L E

CHAPTER 5

Heated by coldness.

1stPOV

The summer is hot, literally. I feel inferno a mile away..we have free period for the next three hours, so I'm just laying my head onto the desk and closing my eyes, Helios..(the lucky bastard).

He's lucky I care for him, I bought him a ice cooler the last minute and filled it with ice and some salt underneath with some beverages and treats for both of us.

Even with this mini fan directed to my face, it's still hot. Fuck it feels terrible.

It doesn't help that even though I'm closed-eyed that I can still feel people's eye sockets sticking to me.

I already know I look terrible today..sob.

I kept it very minimal this time, I'm wearing a white laced short crop top and see-through thin and white vest with light pink flower patterns, wearing the crystal necklace on my neck and a bronze crescent moon necklace with a crystal on the edges of each point making it intact. White silk gloves adorning my hands.

My hair tied into a braided ballerina bun and my bangs clipped up with black clips. I was wearing small silver star earrings, and two large earrings on the front. One being the sun and one being the moon.

No makeup.. and some dark violet shorts with a black belt holding it in place to accentuate my waist. And some short black heeled shoes with white stockings that has white flower patterns.

Very minimalistic.

The girls in my class also wore something thin, whilst some of the guys look like winter hasn't even passed.

"Haaaa....h..shit.. it's so hot.."

I whined in a low tone.

It didn't go unheard though by my seatmate, Alias. He was eyeing me the whole time. Creepily if I must add(Yeah I'm totally bothered) honestly idgaf. I fluttered my eyes open once I felt a cold hand placed onto my forehead, to see him checking if I have a fever or something.

Subconsciously leaning into the cold touch.

He did flinch, but etched closer to me and hugged me in his cold embrace which I welcomed with my warm embrace.

3rdPOV

The dark bluenette and brunette were seen hugging eachother, a silent redhead seemed uncomfortable seeing them so sweetly into eachother's touch.

One particular blonde was sulking, it was ridiculous. She wanted that warmth despite the summer heat. And the other blonde was no exception. Somehow felt a pang of sadness wash over his senses.

A bluenette eyed the two with jealous eyes while another brunette squealed over the hugging duo at the back and took a picture.