Chapter 2 - Meeting the rest

"Maybe it's not about the length of time you've known someone maybe it's about instant recognition on an unconscious level. Our souls know each other."
-S.E

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skye unlocks the door and opens it letting us both inside the house.

"Ok so some of the girls are a little energetic and loud but very nice. Nina and Miley don't really like new people so they won't trust as fast as everyone else but they will warm up to you." She says with a smile and guides me to the living room.

The closer we get the louder it gets, when we enter the room nobody notices us until Skye talks.

"Girls calm down we have a new girl so stop screaming so I can introduce you guys." She says and they all stop.

2 girls glare at me with another 2 smile widely at me, then there's 2 more girls but they stare at me while quietly sitting on the couch.

"Guys this is Valencia she's 15 treat her nice please" Skye smiles.

"Hi" I say nervously looking at all the gorgeous girls.

"Oh gosh she's so cute" one girl says shooting up off the couch and skipping over to me.

"Hey I'm Jayda it's so nice to meet you I can't wait to have so much fun" she says practically jumping up and down in my face.

"Jayda." Skye warns.

She puts her hands up "ok fine I'll calm down" she says sitting back on the couch.

"I'll have Gianna show you your room" Skye says looking over at one of the girls quietly reading.

She looks up from her book and nervously nods getting up and walking past me waiting for me to follow her.

"I'll see you at lunch Valencia" she smiles and joins the others in the living room.

I turn at following Gianna upstairs, she leads me down the lager hallway nervously looking back once in a while.

"Uhm this is your room" she says quietly pointing to the door in front of us.

She looks up at me "thanks" I say looking down at her.

"Your welcome" she whispers and scurries away to a room across from mine shutting the door,

I sigh and look towards my door opening it, I look inside seeing the big room.

"Woah" I say to myself stepping in and closing the door, I drop my duffel bag looking around

I lay down looking up at the ceiling.
I never really had a room that was my own,when my parents were still alive I would sleep with them because my parents couldn't afford a apartment with 2 rooms so I just slept with my mom and dad. Money was tight but we made it until that one day dad and mom were driving fast trying to make it to my soccer game.

They never made it.

I found out earlier that day that they got in a bad accident.

...

I come to my senses hearing the knocks on the door.
"Val lunch is ready" I hear a different voice say and I hear them walk away.

Here we go then...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go ahead and vote!