Chapter 2

ZEEDAN'S POV
I am tired of everything.The day I knew her truth , I couldn't stop myself from hating her .
I loved her and she loved me that's what I thought atleast .
Until that day when I knew she was the reason of my broken family .
I could never forgive her.But I can't love her anymore , everything is twisted in my life .
My life before marriage was an illusion and after marrying her - EVERYTHING IS TWISTED.

It was 8.00am when I saw Sitara feeding Zeedan. She looks absolutely stunning with the morning glow.Her eyes still shines the same but I can't believe her .

I got up and moved towards Sitara

" Leave Zaidan in Mom's room and come here"

"I am on my periods Zeedan"

" You were fine yesterday"

" I got it this morning"

"Then honour me with some breakfast"

"I had already made breakfast "

Hearing that I moved towards the washroom .I can't love her but her eyes - I can't resist .
How can I hate the love of my life ?
Stop it Zeedan , I shouted to my stupid mind

SITARA'S POV

I was having cramps and my head was busting with the constant wails of Zaidan .
I finally made him sleep and wanted to hit the bed as soon as Zeedan leaves.

*********
I laid down and I didn't know when I slept holding Zaidan close to my heart .

I was working in the kitchen when Tawhid entered and hugged me by my waist and touched my chest.
I immediately turned and slapped him . I felt disgusting

" How dare you slap me?"

" Just how you dared to touch me"

" Shut up" with that his hand started to roam all over my body.I tried stopping him but he didn't budge.I was feeling dirty and broken   , how can he do this , I was his bhabi(brother's wife).
After all those pushing he stopped when he heard footsteps.

He immediately started moving but not with those words
" Don't you dare tell Zeedan Bhai anything or else you don't know what I can do"

I jolted awake from my sleep with heavy breaths.This incident when can I forget that .
Those dirty touches never gave  me sleep.

I got up and immediately took a hot shower to clear my mind.

*********
When I entered I saw Zeedan with Zaidan.
I ignored them .I knew I couldn't hear his hurtful words .
I went towards and prepared some evening snacks when my mother-in-law entered.

"Beta , what are you doing"

" Nothing maa, I prepared some snacks"

" No need to do this "

A dry chuckle left my mouth , I couldn't stop myself from saying that

" I am doing this to stay here"
"I am the maid "I whispered the last part to myself .

I took the snacks towards the table and climbed the stairs to hell. To be honest , every part in this house is hell.
There is no way I can escape but I will I don't know- HOW?

Vote and comment