Chapter 3

SITARA'S POV
Since last week I have been trying to talk with Zeedan about my decision but he seems too busy to listen to me or should I say -tok busy for me.

It was 9 in the evening and Zeedan wasn't here yet so I decided to call him .
As soon as I picked up my phone - I heard the doorbell rang .
I opened the door to find a tired Zeedan .
He didn't even acknowledge my presence and went towards our room.

I also moved upwards .

" Aren't you gonna have food "

" NO "

"What happened"

"What is supposed to happen Sitara"

"FUCK , I need a relief"

And I knew what those words meant -again an hour of torture over my elephantine body . That's what my body is referred too.

At 10.30
He left me on the bed to whimper and cry myself to sleep but I didn't do it . I couldn't take it .My eyes didn't have enough water to produce those tears.

Lying like a lifeless body .

I got up when I heard Zeedan coming out .
I moved to the washroom only to get mocked again .

"Why are you even cleaning yourself.I am gonna fuck you again"

" Rape sounds better " I whispered to myself

I was determined to tell him today about my decision -ENOUGH

I CAN'T STAY WHERE I AM NOT RESPECTED
I CAN'T STAY WHERE MY HUSBAND TREATS ME LIKE A SLUT FOR HIM
Most importantly I can't let my son think that I was bad .
Zaidan is somebody I love most now .
Zeedan was always my top most priority but not after all this.

I came out of the washroom.

" I need to talk to you"

"TALK"

"I need a divorce" I didn't know why divorce was not a point after all this.
He never asked me for it nor did I - as if it didn't exist.

As soon as those words left my mouth he stood up with his eyes almost popping . He came towards me and pinned me to the shelf .

"Did you find yourself someone"

"Shut up" I hissed

"Sorry , nobody would marry a cheater , a whore and the daughter of a murderer "

I didn't think twice before my palm had touched his cheek.

"What do you think of yourself "
He tightened his grip on my waist

" I hate you so much -even more than you do to me. I promise you that I will prove to you that my family was is and will be innocent"

" I am not divorcing you"

"Why - because nobody won't be there to satisfy your physical needs"
His eyes immediately snapped towards my eyes and I could see guilt, pain and hatred -the most contrasting emotion among the other two.

"What -thats what I have been doing ever since that day . You come home , treat me like I am some street dog . How can you sleep at night after causing someone so much pain .I would be lying on the cold floor without a blanket after you raping me like an animal and hoping you would forgive me if I can fulfil all you demands -
DELUSIONAL isn't it?"

"Shut up just shut up -you deserved each bit of it "

"No I didn't"

" Even if I cheated on you that doesn't justify the fact that you humiliate me and rape me every night "

He was quite .He is supposed because I was never wrong .
I never cheated on him and I believe my family wasn't cruel enough to kill someone .

" You know I would endure everybody calling  me names but you -I couldn't take it .
Your aunt calls me elephant , hippopotamus, slut and what not "

" Zaidan will be with me "
These words were haunted me ever since I thought of divorcing him.

" Why do you need him - you can just marry again , impregnate your new wife and have the heir "

" I need Zaidan. He is a KHAN."

" So what "

" Do whatever you want -I will make sure to keep my son with me"

"Good luck Zeedan cause if I tell the court what you and your family did to me - I wonder if they would let you have your beloved son.
Good night Zeedan.
Sleep well and make a good plan."

Vote and comment