A/N: A Pre-warning

Heya alll. Wolfie here with my first ever Doctor Who fanfiction.

Now bare with me as I try and remember exactly what happens in each episode that Delilah will be involved in. And the names of the episodes. I am writing this because I feel that I should try out something different to Frozen and Harry Potter. Plus my boyfriend IRL is a huge Doctor Who fan. To the point he's collected everything that is all Doctor Who. I'm kind of hoping he could help me write this book but I don't think so. But he has every book written. He did ask me what Wattpad was and I explained it was where fanfictions are written. So if he knew I was writing a Doctor Who one about a blind girll and a guide dog, he might join just to read this. But I don't think he will. He prefers to read actual books.

My short story in my short story book is based between Fear Her and the first part to the two parter which one is Dooms Day. One of my favourite episodes of the tenth Doctor's time. My second one being probably Donna's last one. Ugh rememberiing the names of the episodes without looking them up is hard.

Anyways, I hope you will like this book and join me!

See you for chapter 1 soon!

Wolfie!